Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iphone 5 Connection

Bwgan

Hello all, new fiesta owner here with not a clue on how to get my iPhone 5 to work properly with the radio.

I've got a 2011 Fiesta Style 1.25, I believe without a bluetooth radio.

I connect with a normal usb cable and it detects the phone as an mp3 player, but it will only play from my "All Songs", so to play a song I want I have to skip through all the songs alphabetically. Is this right? Or is there a way to get access to my albums and playlists? I've tried having a got with all the buttons and the menus but I can't seem to get anywhere - am I just being really thick?

I've read about an update to the radio but I think this is only with the bluetooth one, right?

Press the left button next to the ok one. It goes to the menu system, with artists, songs, albums etc

I tried that, it says please wait and than plays the same song. I've i can seem to set it to scan a folder if I manually select a playlist on the phone, but I wanted to be able to do it thought the stereo.

You could try the update if you have a USB port?

You could try the update if you have a USB port?

Only for bluetooth and USB stereos I'm afraid.

Hi guys, just a quick update to say I've sorted it. I ended up taking the fuse out (21) and that seems to have reset it and now it works as it should.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club