Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Mikey923

Ford Fusion/fiesta Modification Compatibility ??

7 posts in this topic

Hi, asked this on the Fusion side of the forum but unfortunately no response.

Does anybody know if a Fiesta (Mk6?) after-market bumper and side skirt will fit a Fusion 3 ?

I know a Fusion is supposed to be a vertically stretched Fiesta.. but just thought I'd throw the question to those wiser than me !

I don't mind a bit of cutting and fibreglassing but would like if they were as close as possible !

Thanks in advance :)

Id imagine it would be a fairly straight swap I mean they are practically the same base wise

The Fiesta and Fusion do share a fair amount of parts but not sure of the body dimensions tbh.

Thanks gents ! Might as well give it a try :) Anybody have any recommendations for Fiesta Mk6 bodykits ?

Just seen a fusion there and I dont think the front bumper/sideskirts will be a problem the rear bumper is completely different. This is only my opinion and I dont know for definate. The pumaspeed RSR bodykit looks quite smart

Mikey923 likes this

Thanks gents ! Might as well give it a try :) Anybody have any recommendations for Fiesta Mk6 bodykits ?

Definitely agree, back bumper is huge on a Fusion ! Will give it a go :) Thanks !

Let us know how you get on :)