Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fusion/fiesta Modification Compatibility ??

Mikey923

Hi, asked this on the Fusion side of the forum but unfortunately no response.

Does anybody know if a Fiesta (Mk6?) after-market bumper and side skirt will fit a Fusion 3 ?

I know a Fusion is supposed to be a vertically stretched Fiesta.. but just thought I'd throw the question to those wiser than me !

I don't mind a bit of cutting and fibreglassing but would like if they were as close as possible !

Thanks in advance :)

Id imagine it would be a fairly straight swap I mean they are practically the same base wise

The Fiesta and Fusion do share a fair amount of parts but not sure of the body dimensions tbh.

Thanks gents ! Might as well give it a try :) Anybody have any recommendations for Fiesta Mk6 bodykits ?

Just seen a fusion there and I dont think the front bumper/sideskirts will be a problem the rear bumper is completely different. This is only my opinion and I dont know for definate. The pumaspeed RSR bodykit looks quite smart

• Like 1

Thanks gents ! Might as well give it a try :) Anybody have any recommendations for Fiesta Mk6 bodykits ?

Definitely agree, back bumper is huge on a Fusion ! Will give it a go :) Thanks !

Let us know how you get on :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club