Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

gazsutton

Retrofit Music Box Help

8 posts in this topic

Hi all.

I have a focus mk2.5 2009 reg.

With a cd6000 stereo fitted with the aux in the glove box and a parrot bluetooth device.

I have purchased this item http://bit.ly/10L9ZKX

It plugs straight in to the iso loom direct once i removed the aux clip on the iso loom.

I cant get sound either through the usb connector via iphone or through the headphone jack plug. Aux is pressed and showing on the screen but the iphone dont charge or anything so i dont know it its getting power.

Any ideas?

Acc. to the product description in the link it connects as a CDDJ - so you need to switch the radio to CDDJ source, not AUX. AUX should still play what's connected (if you put the AUX clip back into the connector, on your loom - which isn't ISO btw.).

As I don't think Iphone/Ipod is supported, please try something else until you know you're installation is correct (thumbdrive for USB and the Iphone NOT connected to USB fo AUX).

thanks for the info ill give it another go.

Ok just found out from him that it will not work with my stereo i found this out afterwards.

Just hope i can get a refund now. Unless anyone wants it ;-)

Ok just found out from him that it will not work with my stereo i found this out afterwards.

Just hope i can get a refund now. Unless anyone wants it ;-)

You should put it in the "for sale" section - with pictures, details etc - is it expensive?

Yeah think ill put it up. Its a decent bit of kit.

£50 you get the 3.5mm connector and lead, sd slot and a usb slot.

Just updating.

Ok after hours of trying to get this to work i found out that it was compatible with all 6000cd and wasnt with mine.

U know ford sell one... I have It in mine and it's only £20 or £30 more than u paid...