Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Autobrite Hd Snow Foam Lance Deal

Gary Minty Jupe

Have posted this in detailing as well as im not sure if you guys look over there but here is it (if mods need to remove thats fine)

Ordered one yesterday and the guys at Autobrite was more than happy for it to be linked on the forum if anyone is interested

http://www.detailing...ad.php?t=283805

wow thanks for the link, i bought a lance kit earlier in the year (more expensive ill add) and it was rubbish, despite the adjustment the mix was never right

looks good for £40, have you used it yet?

no just ordered it but will do a post when i use it , when i spoke to them they have kept the deal on at the prices when they posted it on detailing world last year and free postage if you check out the website its a good deal

have been reading up and looking about for a good deal , what foam did you use vince_13

i used snow foam solution from clean your car website, the solution itself is quite good, i think it was the lance that was the bad part

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club