Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

No Matter How Much I Clean My Car...

MitchellPetrie

Every weekend i'll head to my dads to wash my car (since my flat being on the 5th floor doesn't offer the most practical way of getting water to the car park across the road...) I'll jet wash the car and grab my sponge, clean every nook and cranny of my car, ill dry it, wax and polish, blacken my tyres, hoover the inside polish the inside clean the glass, give the car mats a good wash and just generally do Car-los justice and give him a nice shiny finish all over...

I feel very pleased with myself at this point until my dad comes back and takes all the attention away from how nice and sparkly Carlos is...

Photo Attached.

post-45096-0-65471400-1373452388_thumb.j

lol clean his car XD

lol clean his car XD

I sometimes do haha but then my car actually turns completely invisible and i have trouble finding it later haha

lol, is that your dad's motor alongside yours? very nice indeed :)

lol, is that your dad's motor alongside yours? very nice indeed :)

yeah :), it is very nice, he should just park it in the garage so that mine gets a little attention maybe haha

Never use a sponge to wash your car. Read this guide http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/39253-guide-to-keeping-your-car-in-showroom-condition-in-5-steps/

PS your dad ride... what a hotty lady in a red dress, classic, your dad LAD!

Never use a sponge to wash your car. Read this guide http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/39253-guide-to-keeping-your-car-in-showroom-condition-in-5-steps/

PS your dad ride... what a hotty lady in a red dress, classic, your dad LAD!

Thanks ill be getting myself some microfibre mitts for car'los then!

Who'd have thought you'd find so much love for a Ferrari on the Ford owners club :P. Even though i don't think he'll be keeping it much longer