• Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

Hi I am looking at some mudflaps on eBay but the only thing that is stopping me from buying them is tat they are black I was wondering if there is anyway to paint them black without the paint cracking on them

I'm after blue but I wasn't looking at spending that much to be honest I only thought they would be cheap I was looking at these and was gona paint them to be fair these are what I was looking at.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380481922401?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Anyone seen any mk7s with white mudflaps I know rally flapz do all different colours but I'm stick between black and white

Yeah I prefer the black.

I'm thinking of getting a new ST in spirit blue as my next car. Maybe white would look better on one of those. It might just be that a white car with white flaps is just a bit too much... well, white.

You they look a quality product and cheaper than rally flapz it's just how they look on the car I'm interested in

I was told by Ford when I bought my SportVan that I couldn't fit flaps. Is there now a set on the market? I'm after black flaps that are made to measure?

I was told by Ford when I bought my SportVan that I couldn't fit flaps. Is there now a set on the market? I'm after black flaps that are made to measure?

Ford are correct that their mudflaps are not compatible with side skirts on the Zetec S or SportVan - there are 'RallyFlapz' which come with brackets especially for the Fiesta - but they are around £65.