Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mudflaps

Lester1102

Hi I am looking at some mudflaps on eBay but the only thing that is stopping me from buying them is tat they are black I was wondering if there is anyway to paint them black without the paint cracking on them

I'm after blue but I wasn't looking at spending that much to be honest I only thought they would be cheap I was looking at these and was gona paint them to be fair these are what I was looking at.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380481922401?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Anyone seen any mk7s with white mudflaps I know rally flapz do all different colours but I'm stick between black and white

Thanks nath white looks kinda odd seeing them fitted to the car so black it is

Yeah I prefer the black.

I'm thinking of getting a new ST in spirit blue as my next car. Maybe white would look better on one of those. It might just be that a white car with white flaps is just a bit too much... well, white.

Might be right would look even more odd on my car I've got white alloys aswell

512A49BE-FABA-43EC-8E72-305B52A14FDC-414

Just when I thought I'd decided these are interesting any pics of them fitted

I'll grab some, they do look really good and low key.

You they look a quality product and cheaper than rally flapz it's just how they look on the car I'm interested in

I was told by Ford when I bought my SportVan that I couldn't fit flaps. Is there now a set on the market? I'm after black flaps that are made to measure?

I was told by Ford when I bought my SportVan that I couldn't fit flaps. Is there now a set on the market? I'm after black flaps that are made to measure?

Ford are correct that their mudflaps are not compatible with side skirts on the Zetec S or SportVan - there are 'RallyFlapz' which come with brackets especially for the Fiesta - but they are around £65.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club