Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

MitchellPetrie

Ford Owners Club Iphone App! ... Designs :p

11 posts in this topic

In short I got bored and played around making a design mock up for how an app for the Ford Owners Club could look

so have a look and let me know what you think :) any comments are appreciatedpost-45096-0-33244200-1373558855_thumb.ppost-45096-0-13323200-1373558858_thumb.p

P.S if i get bored again you may see some more haha

I think it would be sweet to have an app! At work when Im on the site and have to do it on Safari it sucks...

Would this app be iphone specific, or could you code a second variant for android?

I posted something similar to this yesterday but i've just realised that really its in the wrong part of the forum so heres a finished version of it now...

I was also wondering if there were any designers/people interested in design on here?

post-45096-0-22340300-1373634839_thumb.p

post-45096-0-99582900-1373634856_thumb.p

post-45096-0-89033800-1373634866_thumb.p

Would this app be iphone specific, or could you code a second variant for android?

these are just mock ups really so it would be up to who ever would code it really, if done i could design for any platform

its just trying to find an app developer on the forums :( thats where the difficulty is :(

its just trying to find an app developer on the forums :( thats where the difficulty is :(

Would it be worth putting up a post asking if anyone can/knows someone who'd help us out?

Merging threads...

The designs look brilliant mate well done, fingers crossed there's a coder somewhere on the forum so we can see it put to work.

The designs look brilliant mate well done, fingers crossed there's a coder somewhere on the forum so we can see it put to work.

Thanks!

smithy17 likes this