Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car

LittleBIGfiesta

Hi all,

Just joined the site so i can keep my ear to the ground with problems and also ask for any help if i need it (hopefully not)

Anyway i am just about to order the missis a new Fiesta and wondered if the spec/deal sounded good?

Fiesta Titanium 1.0 Turbo (125ps) 3dr in Frozen White with:-

1. Driver Assisstance pack.

2. Spare wheel

3. Rear View Camera

4. Upgraded 17" Zetec S alloys

5. Full dress up kit

6. Changing the titanium front grilles for Zetec S honeycomb grilles.

All for £14825?

It worked out cheaper to get a titanium with the zetec S bodykit, rather than have a Zetec S with all the options, plus the titanium has a much better spec and quality interior.

Thoughts?

Zetec S will be tuned and ride be made harder, where as Titanium is more refined of a drive... so if you prefer a nicer ride, and still put the looks in to it, do the titanium... if you prefer the more sporty drive and little less refined, Zetec S :-)

Zetec S will be tuned and ride be made harder, where as Titanium is more refined of a drive... so if you prefer a nicer ride, and still put the looks in to it, do the titanium... if you prefer the more sporty drive and little less refined, Zetec S :-)

Yeah only real difference is the fact the zetec is 10-15mm lower as the chassis is the same.

I have driven both and to be honest its not that much more sporty or different in the Zetec S, and with the kit and wheels looks the same.

Its for the missis though, so shes more interested in comfort rather than tearing around bends.

why would the interior on a titanium be more refined? do you have a picture?

why would the interior on a titanium be more refined? do you have a picture?

Better quality, better look, much darker, more leather.

Google has pictures!

i checked this out: http://www.auto-mag.info/diaporama-essais-photos/ford-fiesta-1-0-ecoboost-scti-125-titanium-2013

and if this is like yours then its exactly like my Zetec S. But i didnt go for leather seats since the red ones suited the red car better. Appart from that i dont see where the more leather can be?

i checked this out: http://www.auto-mag.info/diaporama-essais-photos/ford-fiesta-1-0-ecoboost-scti-125-titanium-2013

and if this is like yours then its exactly like my Zetec S. But i didnt go for leather seats since the red ones suited the red car better. Appart from that i dont see where the more leather can be?

Well i dont have one yet as i have not ordered it, so your saying the fiesta Zetec S has the same interior as a Titanium?

I cant remember off hand but i know the titanium has more of the piano black trim and chrome as well as full leather steering wheel, leather arm rest, gaiter and handbrake.

I cant check as i dont have the car yet, but just feels nicer inside than the Zetec S, although i do miss the chrome pedals from the Zetec S

the only thing i'm not sure about is that the arm rest is leather. its not the same as on the sterring wheel. the sterring wheel is full leather, the handbrake and gaiter are too. interior is indeed all black piano aswell, looks even better if you get the sony radio system like i have. I'll get pictures up tonight so that you can see if you like.

Leather seats could be probably more cumfy.

You will love the reversing camera in combination with rear sensors as fitted to driver assistance pack!

Much more useful than I thought it would be.

You will love the reversing camera in combination with rear sensors as fitted to driver assistance pack!

Much more useful than I thought it would be.

Yeah she has the rear camera on her 2011 fiesta Zetec, personally i never use it.

But i put it on there again as she likes it!

the only thing i'm not sure about is that the arm rest is leather. its not the same as on the sterring wheel. the sterring wheel is full leather, the handbrake and gaiter are too. interior is indeed all black piano aswell, looks even better if you get the sony radio system like i have. I'll get pictures up tonight so that you can see if you like.

Its potato, patato really.

I bought the titanium for the cruise control, Front LED DRLs, more comfy suspension, the seats are a different material, privacy glass, Sony DAB, centre armrest, illuminated cup holders and centre console, plus EATC are all standard. Oh and you cant have the rear view camera on the Zetec S.

Adding all the Zetec S Bodykit and wheels for cheaper than buying a Zetec S.

Crazy really.

How do you have the Sony radio, as they dont do it for the Zetec S?

I havé it 8 speaker Sony radio system. Get you some pics tommorrow and it was the first option i went for. All zetec s havé the drls aswell as the ambiant lighting.

Oh im in France i did See that on ford un you cant get the Sony hahahaha lol. Taking pics tommorrow of the car so Will snap some intérior ones tooo

And you havé Cruise contrôle on the zetec s.

I'd have gone for the Titanium with that spec, if Ford decided not to drop the 1.6 diesel from the Titanium -.-

Even tried getting them to build me a Titanium X with the kit - no luck >.<

I'd have gone for the Titanium with that spec, if Ford decided not to drop the 1.6 diesel from the Titanium -.-

Even tried getting them to build me a Titanium X with the kit - no luck >.<

To be honest after driving the little 1.0 turbo 125bhp i am pretty impressed.

Good economy, great performance, free tax and cheap insurance.

I have a 1.6 TDCI Focus Zetec S company car and to be fair its good, but nothing on the 1.0 turbo.

I havé it 8 speaker Sony radio system. Get you some pics tommorrow and it was the first option i went for. All zetec s havé the drls aswell as the ambiant lighting.

Oh im in France i did See that on ford un you cant get the Sony hahahaha lol. Taking pics tommorrow of the car so Will snap some intérior ones tooo

8 Speaker? pretty sure the maximum is 6 Speakers in even the sat nav version.

Then again if your comparing a french specification car to a UK car whats the point?

French or English they are all from Europe Xd you will only see huge differences between the us and European models.

And yes 8, it's clearly stated in the option I took with this radio system. Haven't torn the car apart to check though. Anyways the best music is the turbo on this car :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club