Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

saklak

Mk2 Not Entering Learning Mode

28 posts in this topic

the gauges should sit at zero with ignition off then when switched on should go to there marks you wont get a code necessarily if the cluster is faulty if replacing it fixed the problem then its likely the cluster is at fault its not uncommon for that to happen sounds to me like the cluster is faulty

Thanks for the answer.

I'm considering replacing the instrument cluster but I don't understand why is a ford dealer needed to reprogram the new instrument cluster. ( they said that they can

reprogram it but it costs 50 euro some kind of code ) is this true... ?

I know that instrument cluster must have less miles because you can only increase them any other thing I should be aware of ? Are there instrument clusters without

the fog lights indicator or something ?

the cluster is part of the pats anti theft system so has to be coded to the car you cant just stick one in and thats it just make sure the cluster is for a petrol or diesel other than that they are the same