Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your General Exhaust System Prices Focus 1.8 Zetec 04

Grotty

Hi all

so i've now bought my second ford, this one being a 3 door Focus 1.8 Zetec 2004

The exhaust is blowing. It's likely to be the back box but if it isn't it may need an entire new system.

Could anyone give me the amount you paid for anyone of the the following:

Whole exhaust system

or

Back Box

Or any info on possible price for exhaust work in general would be helpful.

It has come to the weekend and i can't get any quotes on this so i thought id ask here to see if i can start budgeting. I appreciate the answer maybe broad but it all helps

thanks all

:)

the back box is all one piece with the exhaust so youde need to get a complete exhaust anyway unless the garage is prepared to cut up the original to fit a back box ie expect £100-150 fitted for the cat back system

• Like 1

the back box is all one piece with the exhaust so youde need to get a complete exhaust anyway unless the garage is prepared to cut up the original to fit a back box ie expect £100-150 fitted for the cat back system

Ah ok thanks for your answer artscot, well thats fair enough i wouldn't expect anyone to cut stuff up :D. I'd assume that's with out the a new cat though right? i think that's fine though. Sorry i'm not a mechanic

the original is one piece after the cat so you dont need that touched some garages will cut off the old back box and fit another but its easier and more cost effective just to have it all done they arent that expensive from independant garages http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-MK1-98-04-1-8-CENTRE-REAR-EXHAUST-BOX-/130776575168?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFocus&hash=item1e72e42cc0

as you see that ones done so in the future it can be done seperately if you buy the exhaust ide say £40-50 to fit

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club