Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speakers For Mk7

david295

Is there any direct swap replacement Speakers I can get for my mk7 2011 to replace factory ones.

Also air con was not very cold at all so got system emptied and refilled but the coldest it gets is 8 d cel

Best option imo is to swap for the premium sony ones.

Straight fit, no adapters need, and sound good without requiring an uprated HU. Couple it with a Sony HU off eBay and it is a great upgrade IMO.

I got all 6 Speakers from fordpartsuk for about £80 and fitted them myself :)

I have sony stereo from mk8 will it go in mk7 also are they coded or will only work in original car like the old fiat punto stereos.

Is there any direct swap replacement speakers I can get for my mk7 2011 to replace factory ones.

Also air con was not very cold at all so got system emptied and refilled but the coldest it gets is 8 d cel

Re the air con, you are not alone. I have a 61 plate 1.25 Zetec. Purchased it 1 year old October last year. Mine too will not go below 8c. It has been to Ford twice now for regassing. There is no leak, and Ford claim it is within spec.

If you search the internet, many people comment on how poor the air con is. The poor air con may be a reason for me not to keep mine.

My other half's Hyundai I10 is like an ice box, Lovely in this weather!!!

I have sony stereo from mk8 will it go in mk7 also are they coded or will only work in original car like the old fiat punto stereos.

MK8 is a MK7 ;) and they're not coded, just plug&play!

Air con is MUCH colder in the facelift.

Air con is MUCH colder in the facelift.

now to talk the misses into getting an ST!!!! lol

now to talk the misses into getting an ST!!!! lol

My diesel ZS seems colder than my ST actually :P

• Like 1

Can some one confirm for me that this will go straight into a 2011 fiesta

Thanks,

if so will it just plug straight in or will i need to use supplied wiring loom.

post-33307-0-35660600-1373793255_thumb.j

As you have post-2010 Fiesta should be straight swap and the wiring loom is not required.

If it's a DAB model that won't work without the DAB aerial and I believe having your ECU reprogrammed too (but all non-DAB functions will work fine without this)

• Like 1

As you have post-2010 Fiesta should be straight swap and the wiring loom is not required.

If it's a DAB model that won't work without the DAB aerial and I believe having your ECU reprogrammed too (but all non-DAB functions will work fine without this)

Thank you

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club