Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Need New Headlights...

Chris Powell

Okay guys, one of my headlights has just gone so I thought i'd pick your brains at some decent replacements instead of the dull yellow standards I can get at the garage :P

eBay links would be welcome if you have any ideas :)

Mk1 Focus for those that don't know :D

Are LED's the way to go? Xenon? Bright white?

You cant head LED headlight bulbs. Personally id recommend Philips diamond vision 5000k if you're wanting a nice crisp white light, if you're wanting bulbs that are a lot brighter id recommend either osram night breaker plus or Philips Xtreme vision. All of them are very good bulbs although I have to tell you that the Philips diamond vision arent strictly road legal but you'll be very unlucky if you get pulled for them-also the will be the best match for any LED sidelights you fit. If you buy LED stick to branded ones such as Philips or cree or prism. Id avoid fleebay LEDs like the plague else you'll forever be changing them

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club