Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battery Terminals

Janfromto

Hi All,

I was not impressed to find corrosion on the battery posts on my car (15 months old) - I had wrongly assumed that they would have been greased at the factory - nor was it done on the first service I might add.

Considering the hassle bad connections can cause, I would just like to offer a reminder to all members to check this simple but vital task.

Surely it should be done before the car leaves the factory?

Jan.

Mine have never been greased during services or by me any had 2 services and nearly 3 years ownership no troubles at all. Also they want copper slip/grease on them not normal grease

Mine have never been greased during services or by me any had 2 services and nearly 3 years ownership no troubles at all. Also they want copper slip/grease on them not normal grease

of topic, but sambooka where did you get your wheels from on the car in your avatar

Trade secret only joking

http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wheels/fox-racing/fx004/white/17-inch they are right for the car beware they are a pain in the rear clean. I'm hopefully swapping for something a bit lighter but still the same colour and style in the near future

Also off topic i think they are sweet. would look nice on my red ZS but it would be some what citroen sport looking XD

Trade secret only joking

http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wheels/fox-racing/fx004/white/17-inch they are right for the car beware they are a pain in the rear clean. I'm hopefully swapping for something a bit lighter but still the same colour and style in the near future

By how much does going from 15s to 17s knock the speedo out

Wouldn't know I went from 16-17" and it knocked it out 2mph there are plenty of calculators on the net to tell you. As for the sh**eron look it doesn't I see a few mk6 sts with that colour combo and they look ok.