Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Ecoboost 125 Remap

claus10

Hi

I've been a quiet reader here for some time enjoying the helpful input from users on this board. I've read the remap / more powerrrr threads and saw a lot of interest regarding remaps but not really a lot of feedback from users who got it done.

So... anyway yesterday I got my Fiesta 1.0 125 bhp Titanium remapped here in Denmark. That doesn't help you British readers a lot, I do know that, but what I can tell you is that it pulls really hard after the remap and still runs beautifully smooth as before. We were kinda in a hurry so we didn't have time to test it, but on the road there is a BIG difference. My guess is at least 20+ BHP and 40 NM. It will be testet on a dyno soon, and if you guys want to see the results let me know and I'll put it up.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• claus10

• Willy

• Lester1102

• Imbalance

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't mind seeing the results mate as I am also interested and does anyone one the rough price for a remap?

Where still waiting for an ecoboost Fiesta's to get the remap treatment as there's nothing out there yet :(

I wouldn't mind seeing the results mate as I am also interested and does anyone one the rough price for a remap?

It's around £500. I will put them up hopefuly sometime next week.

Where still waiting for a ecoboost Fiesta's to get the remap treatment as there's nothing out there yet :(

I can ask them if can help with UK remaps if you want ?

Yeah I don't understand y uk wouldn't have recaps and Denmark would I thought they would be worldwide but that's just me

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaap i want to know aswell how much you gained. But if they made the remap why dont they know how much it will add in BHP and NM?

Yeah I don't understand y uk wouldn't have recaps and Denmark would I thought they would be worldwide but that's just me

I guess it's up to the tuners to use time on the cars. Perhaps no one i the UK has yet to do that (which does sound weird I agree).

Well it might be possible. Use google translate for this one http://www.landberg.dk/shop/utune-608c1.html

Utune I know work with VAG etc. Most likely also with Ford, so yeah it should be possible to get the map from Landberg to you guys.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaap i want to know aswell how much you gained. But if they made the remap why dont they know how much it will add in BHP and NM?

I want to know as well :D. It wasn't on the dyno. The map was done for another Fiesta a couple of days before, and I just got it put in.

okay well we will wit on the dyno results =)

Superchips Bluefin have done the EcoBoost Focus and are working on the Fiesta but no news on a release Date Yet :(

I've just ordered a Fiesta 1.0 125 Titanium X in frozen white with 17" alloys, spare wheel and front / rear parking sensors......I was lucky as there was one already built just waiting for a home so I should have it in 2-3 weeks!

I'll be watching this thread with interest now......

I've just ordered a Fiesta 1.0 125 Titanium X in frozen white with 17" alloys, spare wheel and front / rear parking sensors......I was lucky as there was one already built just waiting for a home so I should have it in 2-3 weeks!

I'll be watching this thread with interest now......

Very nice mate, i ordered a titanium 125 for the missis on saturday with spare wheel, 17" alloys, full dress up kit, driver assistance pack, rear view camera, and changing of the front upper and lower grilles for ZETEC S grilles.

The only problem is as i have had so much optional its a brand new factory build so could be 8 weeks :(

Got a spanking deal too, cant wait to see those LED DRLs against that white bodykit!!

Hmm

I already wrote a mail to Landberg 2 weeks ago asking about my 100hp, but no answer yet...

Claus:

Has Thomas fit a Utune to your car, or have u got a normal remap?

But anyway as of now i guess Landberg only remapped the 125hp u have, but i hope my engine can get up there too (140-145hp range),as the difference between the two seems the be the Bosch management only..

Superchips got back to me today and said that the remap is coming but are concentrating on the Focus / Fiesta ST's at the moment.

Hmm

I already wrote a mail to Landberg 2 weeks ago asking about my 100hp, but no answer yet...

Claus:

Has Thomas fit a Utune to your car, or have u got a normal remap?

But anyway as of now i guess Landberg only remapped the 125hp u have, but i hope my engine can get up there too (140-145hp range),as the difference between the two seems the be the Bosch management only..

I got a normal remap. Utune is just a device to push maps to your car it's not something that is permanently fitted to it.

I thought the turbo was different on the 100 and 125. I will tell Landberg about this thread, perhaps they can answer some questions on here :-)

I don't understand y they didn't bring one out before the st was brought out it seems like there is too much effort being put into the modding of the st and all other models are being pushed to one side :( hopefully it won't take too long I don't want to be waiting 6 months

How many of you would want to buy from Landberg if he would send Utune abroad?

I got a normal remap. Utune is just a device to push maps to your car it's not something that is permanently fitted to it.

I thought the turbo was different on the 100 and 125. I will tell Landberg about this thread, perhaps they can answer some questions on here :-)

I "know" about the Utune, but thought the Ecoboosts wouldnt allow OBD tuning, i like the option to add your own parametres if u buy the control unit, and you can switch back and forth when u want...

Landberg has tuned a lot of Diesels as u know, and a lot of the models over a quite a big range can actually reach the same maximum hp, as its only the management that has different values, but engines a virtually the same...

But im not totally sure my 100hp has exactly the same turbo, intercooler and so on, but we'll know soon enough, as more the engines gets tuned..

As willy said depends on the price and also if power flow remap my car will the affect it

whats this think landberg does?

I "know" about the Utune, but thought the Ecoboosts wouldnt allow OBD tuning, i like the option to add your own parametres if u buy the control unit, and you can switch back and forth when u want...

Landberg has tuned a lot of Diesels as u know, and a lot of the models over a quite a big range can actually reach the same maximum hp, as its only the management that has different values, but engines a virtually the same...

But im not totally sure my 100hp has exactly the same turbo, intercooler and so on, but we'll know soon enough, as more the engines gets tuned..

Mine was through OBD. And yes - Landberg are doing very well in DK. Have a great reputation.

whats this think landberg does?

What do you mean?

He/they remapped my Fiesta 125 Ecoboost and got it to rock HARD :p

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club