Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zs Modifications?

Lester1102

Hi all does anyone no of any mods out for the new facelift zs as I know the st has just had a mountune pack out and was hoping for any ideas performance and just general styling cheers

I put the ST rear deffuser on my ZS & the glovebox ambient lighting.

Yeah how much did the st diffuser cost you and where did u get it from also how did you do the ambient lighting

Defuser all in about £250, & the ambient lighting I just plugged & played. Got both items from European Parts.

triple r front splitter will e on its way

they will proably have a rear one soon or get the sT one =) you will need an exhaust

aluminium foot rest

Climare, heko wind deflectors

ambient lighting

Engin cover

spacers

DMB gel overlays

Forum stickers

S Badges

Grill and fog surrounds gloss black

Paint the side mirrors the same color as the car

Take out the orange indicator bulbs and replace with chrome or diadem ones. The diadem ones will give you a blue bulb when not on and chrome you wont see it when its not on

Changing the interior bulbs with LEds (W5W all round)

change the filter (pipercorss, KN, etc...)

Bonnet lip from triple R (they should make one since they have one for each ford they have done till now) Dont know how it would look though lol.

Thinking about changing my brake pads for brembos but havent look into them yet. not sure.

That should have you set for a while lol

oh and a huge hello kitty sticker on the bonnet lol XD. what color is your caR?

• Like 1

oh yeah debadged. Didnt think of that one. What bulbs did you use ? i went for osram diadem all around for the indicators. Front side and mirrors

Don't remember of hand....but haven't done the mirrors yet, what did you use in them?

i used these:

9F6F1327-9222-408C-B677-DE5A1248D019-108

although the front and back bulbs were the blue color i was looking for. I went for the same "diadem" color for the mirrors and well they were not blueish but chrome (which i didnt want for the front and rear) but for the mirrors its actually quite nice as i think blue would of been odd. These ones are chrome and you dont see them =) and they flash a nice orange too.

I thought the ambient lighting was standard on the zs ?

Thank you fiesta ZS.

& Steve the ZS has some ambient lighting, like around the cup holders, but not above the glovebox.

yep doesntt have the glovebox lighting standard. I honestly dont know why they dont put it though

All i have done so far, is put

Team Heko - Wind deflectors on (look great).

Just purchased the black mudflaps (waiting to arrive)

S badges

Ford Racing sticker (could not help it)

Genuine ford locking valve caps

owners club sticker

and im now working on the exhaust - perhaps the ST diffuser as an option.

i was thinking about side stripes but not sure what colour would match copper pulse.

huh copper with striper? i would say black?

what mudflaps did you get and what are those locking valve caps?

The mudflaps can be found here

http://www.directcarparts.co.uk/product/1526/rffef08/ford-fiesta-mk7-08--rally-style-mudflaps.html

in black obviously.

locking valve caps are just the cheap ford ones off eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ANTI-THEFT-LOCKING-TYRE-VALVE-DUST-CAPS-FORD-LOGO-/190543402726

But they actually are of good quality.

side stripe i was going to say black - to match privacy glass etc.

Hi to all!

E5GDM, can you tell me if in the ambient lights pack you ordered from european parts came with the led for that little compartment in front of the gear shift? And if it did, were you able to install it?

I have tried to remove the central dashboard but don't want to force it, either way, there doesn't seem to be any sort of hole through which the light or any cables could come out...

Hi to all!

E5GDM, can you tell me if in the ambient lights pack you ordered from european parts came with the led for that little compartment in front of the gear shift? And if it did, were you able to install it?

I have tried to remove the central dashboard but don't want to force it, either way, there doesn't seem to be any sort of hole through which the light or any cables could come out...

I haven't looked at it yet, but I thought I saw a thread on here regarding fitting it.

Has anyone foot any pictures of there new fiesta zs with mudflaps on

• 2 weeks later...

Defuser all in about £250, & the ambient lighting I just plugged & played. Got both items from European Parts.

have you got the link to the diffuser, i really want one!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club