Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

sonic113

Focus Wind Deflectors

8 posts in this topic

What's the best wind deflectors for 5 door mk2.5 focus? I was looking and saw a few different ones .

whats the best :

1) ones that fit in the window guides or stick on ones?

2) dark smoked or clear? ( I think dark smoked maybe??)

3) is there any difference in the makes it are all the same?

4) where is the best bargain/cheapest set? (Maybe ebay?)

Thanks.

Also if any 1 has pics of them installed please post so I can get an idea of the finished product.

Thanks

I think you can get them of Ebay cheap enough mate. Never had them myself but what do they do. :)

Best ones are Climair imo, they fit into the windows really well once they have bedded in. (hence being the approved Ford accessory ones)

I think the dark ones look best, especially if you have privacy glass in the back - my only problem and that is why I don't have them fitted to my Focus after having them on Fiesta is that they reduce visibility a bit around the front pillars.

I personally found them annoying, but can't deny they can look good on a car.

I've got the dark smoke Team Heko ones which I have been very pleased with. I only have them on the front doors as I don't like the look of them on the rear.

Do these stick on the outside of window or slide into the window channel?

The fit in the channels

do a search for these as there are a few discussions on the topic.

i have the team heko ones they sit in the channels and are a good price and decent quality. come in clear or smoked.