Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

btmaldon

Here's My 16 Year Old Daughter Doing A Cover Of Jessy J's Domino

9 posts in this topic

Here is a video that has been made by AT Music Group in Essex of my little girl doing her version of Domino. Look out for the Rap.

Shes good how old is she?

You must be very proud, she's sounds way better than Jess excellent cover of a great song

Lenny likes this

You must be very proud, she's sounds way better than Jess excellent cover of a great song

+1 very good

Great little singer you have there BT i bet your so proud.

Thanks for the comments folks. I sure am a proud Dad. She is only 16 and has done quite a few local gigs over the last few years. She is in Dublin at the moment on a music tour with her school but will be performing at some annual event they have over there.

pretty cool sounds reallly good!!!

your lucky, at least you have someone in the car that knows how to sing =). I have to turn up the sound to not hear to myself lol.

no other videos ?

pretty cool sounds reallly good!!!

your lucky, at least you have someone in the car that knows how to sing =). I have to turn up the sound to not hear to myself lol.

no other videos ?

No decent quality ones. Only ones where I have been using a palmcorder which are not good next to a PA system. If you look for Tasha Tann on Youtube you will find some very amateur stuff she has posted.

Sorry just noticed you said she was 16 in the title lol. All the best to her if she gets famous I want a signed CD :P lol