Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Zetec S

Kasim786

Troops!

just posting a topic about my car! looking for some feedback on it on what you guys think of it and what i should do to it next?

• Like 1

Hi Kasim,

post some pics up of it so we can what it looks like. As a Zetec S it will look mint as it is but you can always put on some Rota GTR alloys on it!

A couple of pics in the dark, looks mint at night time :)

post-17544-0-60479000-1374494500_thumb.j

post-17544-0-60108000-1374494568_thumb.j

looks good Kasim, i wouldnt want to do much as it looks good as it is. maybe lower it?

what engine has it got? remap maybe?

• Like 1

looks good Kasim, i wouldnt want to do much as it looks good as it is. maybe lower it?

what engine has it got? remap maybe?

Thanks man! I've done quite a lot but just small subtle changes, only major change is the alloys which are powder coated in Anthracite. always thought about lowering it but tbh it does feel the bumps with the stiffer springs on it already. its a 1.6 tdi

What rear numberplate bulbs you running? your car looks fantastic!

What rear numberplate bulbs you running? your car looks fantastic!

Thanks Jonny :) believe it or not those are standard bulbs on the regy plate! The new focus has an LED bulb standard

That looks like my ex! :D

It does look awesome as it gets dark in the evenings, i wanted to get my wheels done anthracite too but didnt get round to it!

I need some of those numberplate bulbs for my Fiesta now - its bright considering its just 1 bulb too!

• Like 1

Hahaha what you driving now Loz? Fezza ST? Anthracite makes the alloys pop and stand out during the day you should defos get it sorted! Love the regy bulb, cant take it out as its one big unit and cant be fixed if fails, have to take it to ford to get a new unit!

Looking good my 'twin' :P - how much did it cost for you to get your alloys sprayed? Half tempted to get mine done....

• Like 1

Looking good my 'twin' :P - how much did it cost for you to get your alloys sprayed? Half tempted to get mine done....

Thanks mate :) I would defos recommend it! All in and it was done in a day since I know the guy it was £200. Not bad at all!

Hahaha what you driving now Loz? Fezza ST? Anthracite makes the alloys pop and stand out during the day you should defos get it sorted! Love the regy bulb, cant take it out as its one big unit and cant be fixed if fails, have to take it to ford to get a new unit!

Yup! I didnt think i would as the Focus did everything (and was fast enough!) but i sold out on that idea.... haha

the engine i had in the focus is the same as my fez now so i couldnt fight the temptation!

Another thing i miss are the gloss black door pillars you have - Makes the car look classier! i wonder how easy it would be to do on the Fez too.

I think theres a Focus Zetec S thread here as well to post pics up :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club