Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sidelights To Match White Ultra Brilliance Bulbs

abdul__786

THANKS! HAVE YOU GOT THEM ON YOURS MATE? IF SO ARE THEY ANY GOOD? ALSO IT SAYS THOSE ARE FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY, SO THEY'RE NOT ROAD LEGAL I SUPPOSE?

Yes mate ive got them and no LED sidelights are road legal but if you ever get pulled for them you'll be seriously unlucky. The police have never so much as batted an eyelid at mine

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS OF YOURS MATE? AND LOL WHAT DO YOU MEAN UNLUCKY? IM ALREADY A YOUNG DRIVER AS IT IS, AND GET PULLED FOR LOOKING YOUNG, I WANT NO TROUBLE, BUT I NEED SOMETHING TO MATCH MY WHITE bulbs! LOL

Im only 23 myself lol if you go to the projects and builds section and looks for Dan's mk6 fiesta theres pics of them there mate. You'll be fine at worst you'll probably just be told to change them. They're nice and white though not the bluey kind of colour you see which you would get pulled for

NICE ONE MATE, THEY LOOK GOOD! AND CHEERS! CHANGING MY INTERIOR LIGHT TO XENON WHITE THIS WEEK TOO!

YOUR SPEEDOMETER LIGHTS LOOK ABSOLUTELY :) :) DAMN HOW DID YOU DO THAT? THEY LOOK WICKED!! BTW WE HAVE THE SAME CAR LOL

Have a look at the guide in my signature for it :) fitting a Lockwood dial kit

Just for information.

Posting in all upper case letters is considered shouting and also plays havoc with my old eyes.