Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

sean92

2006 1.6Tdci Problems Turbo/maf/dpf

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I havehad a long list of problems on in my 2006 Focus

Initiallythe turbo had went, this was fixed with a new cartridge and variable vane unit,
and working well

Power had went after a day or so, this was traced to be a problem with the Air Flow
Metre, this was again replaced and working well

I drove the car for 5miles and then the car got a error 'Engine Systems Fault' and down in power after pluggingthe car into the laptop it is pointing the error to be the Diesel Particle Filter

I attempted to perform a drive to regenerate the DPF, after 30mins with no joy I packed it in, in a previous car a error light in the dash idicated when the DPF was operating correctly.

Any idea ?