Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.0 Ecoboost Fiesta Induction Kit.

Willy

Lol, it may be a ball ache to fit a 70mm pipe to a 60mm one, but don't tell me it's going to make it lose power, thats rubbish. The hosing going to the engine/turbo is all 60mm so as long as the 60mm piping is at capacity it makes no difference to how big a tube goes to the end of it for the last 30cm if tube.

As Adriano says also, that is what the MAF is for.

And to pumaspeed, I would have been patient if you hadnt been telling us it was coming for the last 6 week, you shouldnt have said it was coming til you were sure it was

Lol this is funny :) the MAF sensor will only work on a 1.0 ecoboost if the pipe diameter is 60mm we have tried 70mm and believe me you don't want to try it! All sort of lights come on and it goes into limp mode!

Guys I will pressure the fabrication guy for you all he's !Removed! slow but the quality is amazing! Sorry for the delay but he tells us what date it was apparently going to be so that's why we have been giving you the wrong dates!

Go on our page on Facebook and the first post is about the 1.0 kit

Can us "old farts" have a linky please ;)

Willy I can't post a link but if you go on Facebook and search pumaspeed our page is there

Got it Dan :)

Looking good.

Looks like I'll be making a trip to see you guys for a few mods.

Lol this is funny :) the MAF sensor will only work on a 1.0 ecoboost if the pipe diameter is 60mm we have tried 70mm and believe me you don't want to try it! All sort of lights come on and it goes into limp mode!

Well if it really doesnt work there are always reducers to make it fit perfectly ^_^

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/70-60mm-SILICONE-HOSE-STRAIGHT-REDUCER-HUMP-HOSE-Forge-Motorsport-GTR-/221297243977

If it won't work I'll eBay it, lose some money and wait for your fabrication guy to get his ar5e in gear. I've made universal induction kits fit and work before without power loss, so I'll give this a go also.

Thanks for finally filling us in, if I'd known it was out of your hands I would have been more patient and waited. The crossover pipe disappeared off the website after a few days so i didn't know if this kit might ever show up either

we have a remap available for the car but we can only do it in store at the moment :(

Got the crossover pipe on my car now! it sounds awesome! makes a louder noise!

we will have the air filter kits available monday tuesday guys so i will let you guys know when we have them in stock!

Have you got actual power/ torque graphs or figures to show the improvement the crossoverpipe / other phisical modifications make when fitted (presumably they were set up on a dyno) or do they just make more noise?

Right I've taken the kit of my car now so we will give it to the guy when he opens and ask for 5 ASAP i will keep updating you guys!

Ok the kit is on the website now I will pester the fab guy and get him to make these ASAP

PumaSpeed's facebook page is telling us there's an induction kit now available but cant find it on there site :(

Hi willy sorry one of our employees has taken it off like a silly !Removed!! I will put it back on for you now! Many thanks for letting me know!

• Like 1

It's all back on for you now willy :)

It's all back on for you now willy :)

Discount code for us members ;)

Looking smart Dan. I'm definitely getting this now.

We don't do discount codes :( we should do but if you came into store we could probably give you something off it :)

We don't do discount codes :( we should do but if you came into store we could probably give you something off it :)

ummmm might be worth a trip on the train then (seeing as its free)

ummmm might be worth a trip on the train then (seeing as its free)

Just emailed the guys a Pumaspeed about a colour change to black then I'll be the proud owner of my first ever induction kit :)

If you want black willy I can powder coat it for you :)

• Like 1

I will remember the discount thing when I come in just after Christmas askin for the whole works exhaust edema induction kit and crossover pipe with silicone hose obviously will all be paid in cash ;)

If you want black willy I can powder coat it for you :)

That's another kit sold then :)

Don't know an exact date yet mate but I will keep u updated it will be when I have the money so shouldn't be long

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club