Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.0 Ecoboost Fiesta Induction Kit.

Willy

Finally gt my mudflaps in today with a bit of tweaking :)

looks like I've jumped the gun on this one. My Insurance company (esure) have said that I cant install this mod because they will not insure me for it :(

Sorry Daniel, but I've had to cancel my order :( and wait till renewal time for my insurance next March.

The kit has been removed from their website again anyway..

I bought one 10 days ago, and it's been 'waiting for parts' ever since

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well this is !Removed!. Anyone started modding their ecoboost yet?

I got my induction kit a while ago, though I suspect they gave me the prototype as no more seem to have been made. It's good though, no issues with it

Has anyone gt sound recordings of there's i would like to hear them if possible

I'll get you one when I install mine this week.

To be honest it's barely any louder engine noise wise, at least from inside the car. The main difference is there is more turbo noise, especially on close of throttle, you get quite a loud BOV type noise

To be honest it's barely any louder engine noise wise, at least from inside the car. The main difference is there is more turbo noise, especially on close of throttle, you get quite a loud BOV type noise

Get some video up of your induction Glynn

I'll give it a go, have to be on my phone tho, but should give an idea of the noise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc3YjkU1KBM

Shoddy attempt at a video tbh, but hopefully you will get the idea. You'll need to turn your sound right up to be able to hear the engine over the noise of the speed bumps and the phone rubbing against the steering wheel. All 1st and 2nd gear to try and capture the louder dump valve type noise that the induction kit gives.

And before anybody moans it was 3am and there was literally no other people walking, driving or cycling along this road, and the shakiness makes it look faster than it actually was.

I was about to get one when I ordered my Bluefin handset but decided against it because there's no real performance improvements. It's all about the noise really.

I haven't heard any good things about them and the amount that have recently been on eBay seem to back it up.

Just got these from pumaspeed through, waiting for their crossover pipe aswell as their induction kit to be available

post-48260-139120130411_thumb.jpg

I haven't heard any good things about them and the amount that have recently been on eBay seem to back it up.Just got these from pumaspeed through, waiting for their crossover pipe aswell as their induction kit to be available attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1391201305.567213.jpg

I'm looking at those too, could you let us know about any difference in noise/performance when you've fitted them mate!

Will do, just waiting for my car to come back from ford, can't wait to fit them.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club