Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.0 Ecoboost Fiesta Induction Kit.

Willy

Willy have you got a read out for the power graph you can post up? Just to see the curve on it. Funny you've got more power now than a mk3 2.0 astra GSI lol

Nothing at the moment. Mountune haven't released any official figures that I could find but I'm not to worried about figures so long as I can over take all the old bids we have down in Sussex.

BHP will be about 141-142 with all the Mountune bits added

• Like 1

BHP will be about 141-142 with all the Mountune bits added

Sounds good to me :)

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I would let anyone who may be interested know that I am selling the Pumaspeed Induction kit that I had for my 1.0 Ecoboost. It is currently on eBay, I'm not sure if I am allowed to post a link to eBay, but if you search for Pumaspeed ecoboost on eBay it will come straight up, with the below picture.

I'm pretty sure it is the only one Pumaspeed made and was used on their development car.

If you look on page 5.6.7.8 of this thread you will see how I came about getting it and how it disappeared off the pumaspeed website just after I ordered mine and as far as I know I was the only person to receive one, on this forum anyway.

I am now selling it due to trading my ZS in for an ST3

post-46248-0-13198300-1411998391_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

trust me to see this post after 2months lol :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys I don't know if you notice but i just did!

Looking at the the picture of the mountune induction kit right so all it really is......just a metal box and a k&n panel filter...... but it lets more air in so it cant be just that right?

so if someone added a bigger hose to the original box plus K&n panel filter too it still wouldn't replicate the same as the mountune..... but here what i noticed the mountune box has a hole at the bottom I'm judging this from the pics I've seen so in theory if i drilled a 1" hole at bottom of original box plus added better hoses plus K&n

In theory this would be the same as mountune?

(i also know it looks shorter so if hole doesnt work could shorten the box and add plastic to bottom so box is shorter too so less hassle to suck more air in)

Yeah if you added a second pipe then I'm sure it would have the same affect. No harm in giving it a bash with a bit of hoover pipe etc.

where does the second pipe go too? any pics would be great as i cant see where that goes

It goes where ever you want to put it. Seriously there's no specific place for it but it's recommend you put it under the P/Side headlight

nice one how does mountune attatch it to vehicle ? or does it just hang (worryingly)

Right i think ill take this challenge at some point soon (as i get paid) gonna pick up a box from breakers and then either drill a hole at bottom of box and but would prefere to cut it to shorten the amount of air that the box has to fill before it becomes affective so already started on plans

post-50202-0-15908600-1422200503_thumb.j
Cut the botom off as said before to restict the ammount the box has to fill up with air before becoming affective (why have a s pipe when a straight one makes air come in faster)

then close the bottom with a plastic sheet am guessing pvc just need to bond it it the bottom of box and make it air tight (hardest part about it) then either leave bottom open with hole or add a hose from hoover down to where Willy said to attach it and hey presto a 200 one becomes about 40odd for same thing (not including air filter)

• Like 1

haha! make my own ! called

Paramanic's perfectly pure powerful and incredibly cool cold air intake!
More air gets sucked in than a dyson in the Antarctic!

Terms and conditions apply motto's may be exagerated

got email back from a breakers wanting £40 just for the bottom of the induction kit so to be honest am not paying 40 for a bit of plastic lol would have paid half that but not forty as a wee project (hobby) lol

• 6 months later...

A little bump here, I'm looking out for an Induction kit but don't really want to spend more than £150. I've seen one on SiCo Developments, does anyone have any experience with this one?

Ben :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club