• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 stu

stu

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo 2.0i zetec
Posted 28 January 2008 - 10:53 AM

my main key to my car opens it and starts it no problem, but for some reason the remote doesn't work on it. i have put new batteries in it and the little red led light up on it when the buttons are pressed. the car was second hand and the batteries were dead in the key when i bought it. what could the problem be? can i get the circuit board replaced inside the key without paying for a complete one?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 shanelfc

shanelfc

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo st24 p reg
Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:29 AM

my main key to my car opens it and starts it no problem, but for some reason the remote doesn't work on it. i have put new batteries in it and the little red led light up on it when the buttons are pressed. the car was second hand and the batteries were dead in the key when i bought it. what could the problem be? can i get the circuit board replaced inside the key without paying for a complete one?

hi you need to reprogram the key i will send you an attatchment on how to do it just email me on shanelalies@yahoo.co.uk and i will send it thanks

#3 jaswan

jaswan

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: 98 mondeo td
Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:07 PM

hi you need to reprogram the key i will send you an attatchment on how to do it just email me on shanelalies@yahoo.co.uk and i will send it thanks

#4 jaswan

jaswan

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: 98 mondeo td
Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:10 PM

hi saw your thread bout locking would u mind if i email you so u could send me the info how to reprogram key if you dont mind

#5 mondy man

mondy man

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo turbo diesel
Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:51 AM

Hi shanelfc,
I am a new owner of a moneo turbo deseasel and I need to find out how to program the 2 button remote, i noticed you provided this info to another member, could you please pm it to me as well, if you dont mind, thanks.
Dave

#6 burnsydavid

burnsydavid

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Ford Model: mk4 fiesta dlx
Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:50 PM

Hi there my father inlaw is having the same problem with remote could you please send me an email burnsydavid@yahoo.co.uk

regards

Davy

#7 mondy man

mondy man

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:00 PM

hi saw your thread bout locking would u mind if i email you so u could send me the info how to reprogram key if you dont mind

Hi JASWAN,
Have you got the info you need to reprogram your remote yet?

If not check here: http://www.btinternet.com/~madmole/

Good luck
Dave

#8 mondy man

mondy man

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:07 PM

Hi JASWAN,
Have you got the info you need to reprogram your remote yet?

If not check here: http://www.btinternet.com/~madmole/

When the page comes up, scroll down until you see the hyperlink (In Blue) for reprogramming the remote after fitting new batteries and click on it.

Good luck
Dave

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users