Do Not Sell My Personal Information

remote central locking

stu

my main key to my car opens it and starts it no problem, but for some reason the remote doesn't work on it. i have put new batteries in it and the little red led light up on it when the buttons are pressed. the car was second hand and the batteries were dead in the key when i bought it. what could the problem be? can i get the circuit board replaced inside the key without paying for a complete one?

• 3 weeks later...

my main key to my car opens it and starts it no problem, but for some reason the remote doesn't work on it. i have put new batteries in it and the little red led light up on it when the buttons are pressed. the car was second hand and the batteries were dead in the key when i bought it. what could the problem be? can i get the circuit board replaced inside the key without paying for a complete one?

hi you need to reprogram the key i will send you an attatchment on how to do it just email me on shanelalies@yahoo.co.uk and i will send it thanks

• 3 months later...
hi you need to reprogram the key i will send you an attatchment on how to do it just email me on shanelalies@yahoo.co.uk and i will send it thanks

hi saw your thread bout locking would u mind if i email you so u could send me the info how to reprogram key if you dont mind

• 3 weeks later...

Hi shanelfc,

I am a new owner of a moneo turbo deseasel and I need to find out how to program the 2 button remote, i noticed you provided this info to another member, could you please pm it to me as well, if you dont mind, thanks.

Dave

Hi there my father inlaw is having the same problem with remote could you please send me an email burnsydavid@yahoo.co.uk

regards

Davy

• 2 weeks later...
hi saw your thread bout locking would u mind if i email you so u could send me the info how to reprogram key if you dont mind

Hi JASWAN,

Have you got the info you need to reprogram your remote yet?

If not check here: http://www.btinternet.com/~madmole/

Good luck

Dave

Hi JASWAN,

Have you got the info you need to reprogram your remote yet?

If not check here: http://www.btinternet.com/~madmole/

When the page comes up, scroll down until you see the hyperlink (In Blue) for reprogramming the remote after fitting new batteries and click on it.

Good luck

Dave