Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

tubz_st170

Focus ST170

4 posts in this topic

hey everyone i need help big time i'am at the end of my rope as well as having the 2.0 si i have a family car for my little family a ST170 Focus on a 02 plate i have a miss fire on cylinder 4 i have changed the plugs, HT leads and the coil pack and pluged it in and it still missfires and say its on number 4 so i did a compression test and it has come out fine and i have checked the resistance on the injectors and thats fine. the reason i need help quick is cos the M.O.T has run out and i have had it tested and it faild on the emissons due to this problem pardon my french but what the f*ck can i do plz help

Hi fellow Barnsley dweller, good to have you with us. I'm no expert with the ST's but there are issues with them. Maybe it would be worth getting a code read done. Theres a little place near Charlie Browns (now Kwik Fit) at Manvers near Wath thats supposed to be reasonable for code reads. D R Motors or something.

Hi fellow Barnsley dweller, good to have you with us. I'm no expert with the ST's but there are issues with them. Maybe it would be worth getting a code read done. Theres a little place near Charlie Browns (now Kwik Fit) at Manvers near Wath thats supposed to be reasonable for code reads. D R Motors or something.

if you get stuck mate i'll come up and have a look and i'm cheap!! :)

steve

www.sr-performance.co.uk

hi steve thanks for the offer mate. i have just been on your web page and seen you use the launch x-431 i have one and its up to date £400 it just cost me for the updates but it won't read my car do you know why mate it just !Removed! me off so much.