Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hit By An Uninsured Driver!!!

the jbib

Hiya ladies and gents,

I cannot believe an uninsured driver clipped my wing mirror the other morning. Fortunately the wing mirror remained attached to my car but the casing and mirror is smashed and lost. The indicator still works and so does the motor. Does anyone know of a good site to buy a new casing and mirror. Ford dealership quoted me £260! I think I may just get a black one and the vinyl wrap both wings. It's a grey Mk2.5.

Cheers guys

If you don't mind me asking, how do you know the driver was uninsured?

Did you talk to him/her?

Do you have their name & address?

Or did they just drive off?

i assume yout alked ot the person since you know he has ni insurance. I think i would of gone down to the ford garage with the guy, ask them the price and let him pay for it. Or else tell your insurance about it.

Or else tell your insurance about it.

And the local constabulary!!! Uninsured drivers cost us ALL in inflated premiums :angry:

I would have waited for the police, if I knew he was uninsured, I would not have let him move!

Thanks for the replies gents. I've had a look at that eBay page and will look into it. I have been told that only her boyfriend was insured on the car. Local plod are looking into it apparently. I'm now thinking of 'investing' in a dash cam. I am seeing more and more cars with them now and they are quite discreet now

definately, have a look on the focus guides, as there are a few folks here who have front and rear cams! invaluable in day to day driving, especially when it comes to driver identification...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club