Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium X Badge On 2013 Fiesta??

Traquare

Hi there, I have FINALLY taken delivery of my brand new Fiesta Titanium X.

Now, although I know in the grand scheme of things it's not really important, but there isn't any badge on the back besides the obvious Fiesta badge.

Yet I've seen loads of other Fiesta's (some 2009/2010) with the Titanium X badge on the left.

Should there be one?? Does anyone have a Titanium X that came with one??

Cheers

I would say there should be a badge on the back.. I get my titanium x on 1sept hope it has the correct badges. I don't understand this de badging but maybe it is cause I am older.

• Like 1

Sometimes the titanium/titanium x's dont come with the badges to deter crime. You tend to find the higher spec cars get targeted for their added extras

• Like 2

Ford deleted the trim level badges from 2010, Ford blue oval and Fiesta badge now

Ecoboost models come with a econetic technology badge on the left of the tailgate

Looks a lot better without

I would say there should be a badge on the back.. I get my titanium x on 1sept hope it has the correct badges. I don't understand this de badging but maybe it is cause I am older.

Brace yourself, as there's massive delays on the Titanium X's. Mine was delayed 4 months x

You are joking me, dealer has not been in touch to advise. Ordered mine in June and was told it would be here end aug for sept delivery

You are joking me, dealer has not been in touch to advise. Ordered mine in June and was told it would be here end aug for sept delivery

Well mine is Automatic, so I think part of the delay was due to that. As my exact model was available in USA and they all have autos!

I did get plenty of notice of the delay too, so if your dealer hasn't been in touch then I'd just assume everything is ok x

Ford deleted the trim level badges from 2010, Ford blue oval and Fiesta badge now

Ecoboost models come with a econetic technology badge on the left of the tailgate

Looks a lot better without

I de badged my ZS :)

Mine is manual in candy blue so fingers crossed

Brace yourself, as there's massive delays on the Titanium X's. Mine was delayed 4 months x

Can't agree with that myself, ours took 8 weeks from ordering to collection, dealer mentioned no shortage at all. However it is a manual in Candy Blue so you will probably be ok Steve. And it won't have a Titanium X badge as Mick pointed out.

As Mick 78 said and also the dealer when I picked my new Fiesta, spec level badging is no longer put on..

Thanks all

Just got to wait now

Yep, no badges, you have to buy them if you want one, cost cutting apparently!!

Yep, no badges, you have to buy them if you want one, cost cutting apparently!!

I don't think it's a cost cutting thing!! They cost bugger all!!!!!

It'll be an image thing

I would not say £25 for a badge is bugger all!

It's clearly cost cutting, they want you to see it as an "image" thing, but trust me its cost cutting.

Because they know most people will still go out and buy one anyway.

• Like 1

Not too worried myself about a lack of trim badge, I know I have a Zetec if people think its a Studio with alloy's then so be it lol

My local dealer gives you a free car while yours In for service. Our other local ford dealer charges and when I went to insure courtesy car insurance company was charging 20 quid admin fee each way to change. So I too the bus for that day

Sorry wrong topic I posted against