Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Went To Order Car

DanGersFord

Went to the dealership to order my new car today and ive got to wait untill Monday :( apparently im entitled to a £2000 dealer contribution to my deposit but for some reason it was stuck on the last quater so I was only getting £1500 so the guys sorting it Monday and it'll hopefully be ordered then :) been told I could have to wait up to 3 months though! :( going to drag in lol

Arh long wiat , but i'm sure it will be worth it.

Thats all assuming I get approved for finance lol should be fine though fingers crossed

If the loan is secured against the car, then it should be approved without any big problems. A bigger deposit sometimes helps secure the loan too, but you should be fine :)

Well im putting £2000 down and dealer is contributing £2000 aswel to take my deposit to £4k. He said that would be plenty. Im going to ask him for paint protection treatment when he gives me the full quote because the air where I stay is quite salty being so close to the sea

bet your like a big kid now!

I was except I've been knocked back for finance because ive moved address so many times in the last few years plus ive only just moved house this month so im not on the electoral role yet. Gutted is not the word

can you not go for a bank loan instead? cheaper interest if nothing else?

Im actually now looking at the mk2.5 focus ST2 I didnt realise they came with xenon headlights. That was my main attraction to the New ST3 plus you can pick them up for about £9k now so obvioualy a big difference :). Its mainly because im not on the voters roll for my new house I only moved in at the start of the month he said my credit history was fine

Sucks you didn't get approved for finance, but maybe it was meant to be.

It will save you a bit picking up a MK2.5.... and be less of a wait!

Looking forward to pics of whatever you get in either case :D

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of the slightly older model for a start ill be able to mod it without having to worry about voiding my warranty :) plus I could maybe get the electric orange one ;) I wasnt a big fan of the tangerine scream colour but I do quite like the Orange ST and the blue one aswell right enough. Just need to scrape the money together few more months of saving :( lol

shame it didnt go quite as well as you wanted, but you have a backup plan and that is the main thing!

Im going to just save up as much money as I can over the next 5-6 months and then maybe try again for the New ST failing that im just going to go for the slightly older style :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club