18 replies to this topic

#1 JAR897

JAR897

Serial Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta MK7 Titanium 1.6 TiVCT

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:22 AM

OK so I have ordered the car and not included the Interior packs (either of them) - And i'm starting to worry that I should have. I have, however, ordered the scuff plates and sports pedals... and I get the velor mats thrown in for free! So, my main concern is the Illuminated gearstick and handbreak cover. (from Interior pack 2).

Can anyone describe (or better yet suply photos) of the Interior Pack 2's Gearstick, handbreak and possibly scuff plates?

Thanks a lot guys.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 greenymk7

greenymk7

Area Rep: Midlands (Detailing Guru)

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec-S TDCI

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:31 AM

i dont think you should be worried about it really. they arnt much different and the gearstick is just another thing that could end up going wrong.

personlly i don't see the need to have the gearstick lit up like a christmas tree.

#3 JAR897

JAR897

Serial Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:36 AM

Ture... I am thinking its not that much of a big deal... The gearstick and handbreak will look nice anyway, and I've got the ambient lighting and the red bulbs are on order already lol.

#4 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Zetec MK7
Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:37 AM

Would like to see pictures but really dont mind having a normal gearstick.

#5 JAR897

JAR897

Serial Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:43 AM

Dito.

Pictures would be very nice... Just to compare.

This has got me thinking... Do the velor mats come as standard in the Titanium? The dealer said they come as standard becuase I got the titanium X pack.. can anyone verify this?

#6 KeithC

KeithC

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:15 AM

Dito.

Pictures would be very nice... Just to compare.

This has got me thinking... Do the velor mats come as standard in the Titanium? The dealer said they come as standard becuase I got the titanium X pack.. can anyone verify this?

Mats are standard in Titanium, so if he's trying to tell you he's giving you summat for nowt, tell him your Uncle Keith says he's a big fibber.

To be be honest, I was getting quite worried about you this morning, I thought something might have happened over night, what with you taking till nearly dinner time before you started a new topic. :lol:

#7 Nipz

Nipz

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Zetec MK7
Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:25 AM

Mats are standard in Titanium, so if he's trying to tell you he's giving you summat for nowt, tell him your Uncle Keith says he's a big fibber.

To be be honest, I was getting quite worried about you this morning, I thought something might have happened over night, what with you taking till nearly dinner time before you started a new topic. :lol:

lol

#8 JAR897

JAR897

Serial Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:15 PM

thanks uncle K.

I've been at a rehabilitation class trying to cut down on the topics... But it's not working!

I know the titanium comes with mats, but are they the velour ones or just the normal ones?

#9 Mark M.K

Mark M.K

FOC Supporter

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,467 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.6 Fiesta Titanium
  • Year: 2010

Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:49 PM

Heres some pics i found while searching round the house, it also has prices which might make your eyes water!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't find any pics of the handbrake, not sure if ford are doing it yet or not

#10 KeithC

KeithC

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta 1.4 Titanium
Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:51 PM

thanks uncle K.

I've been at a rehabilitation class trying to cut down on the topics... But it's not working!

I know the titanium comes with mats, but are they the velour ones or just the normal ones?

Velour, just like it says in the brochure.

#11 jma78b

jma78b

Serial Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Titanium

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:30 PM

mmmm velour ........ :lol:

#12 JAR897

JAR897

Serial Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:08 PM

I can't say 'Velour' without shivering.

I honestly prefer the Titanium Gear Knob and the non-illuminated scuff plates. So I'm glad I didn't fork out 250 for them. Lol.

#13 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:44 PM

Heres some pics i found while searching round the house, it also has prices which might make your eyes water!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't find any pics of the handbrake, not sure if ford are doing it yet or not

Mark, is this an accessories brochure? I went to my dealer and asked for one but the said ford dont do them anymore? where did you get your one from? The online brochure here: http://www.ford.co.u...d...out4&c=Page is out of date and only has old fiesta gear in it. Could you let me know where you got that from, im after the sport pak but if i dont have a brochre with it in the dealer might not know what im on, and i dont want to pay more buying it separately, cheers. Jon

#14 poohbear

poohbear

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Ford Model: MK7 Fiesta 1.25 Zetec
Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:44 AM

I have one and my Ford dealer has a whole pile of them!
They took a long time going to print and there was a delay on them (I got my brochure after my car had come!) but I could try and get one for you and post it or something?

#15 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:25 AM

I have one and my Ford dealer has a whole pile of them!
They took a long time going to print and there was a delay on them (I got my brochure after my car had come!) but I could try and get one for you and post it or something?

That would be wonderful poohbear, thank you very much.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users