Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Fog Light Holder

Dandelion

Hello all, throwing myself on your mercy.

Had a recent rear bump by reversing into a Volvo tow bar (which was fine, incidentally!) that caused my bumper to ping off a bit.

Managed to get the bumper back on fine but when checking the lights for the upcoming MOT of doom noticed that the rear fog light ain't working.

Changed the bulb but that didn't help, checked the fuse which is ok and all of the cabling still feels ok,

Looked at the bulb holder and there seems to be a connecting...prong (?) missing as per my pretty little pic.

Can someone who has an...*ahem* intact bulb holder tell me if I am missing a prong and if so if it's something I can pick up at Halfords?

Ta! x

post-45621-0-74886400-1375127003_thumb.j

Oops!!

Best bet might be to nip to a scrappy or have a look on eBay for somebody breaking the same mk. Focus

• Like 1

Good shout with the eBay! I was hoping that I could find out without having to get off of my !Removed! first :P

Haha, it censors the northern word for bottom.

Yep youre missing a prong as said ebays the best bet

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club