Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 St2 Mods

Ollies122

I have no words to describe my disapointment!! :(

Only went for a test drive, and they aint prepared to do a deal :)

Disappointed??? that's rich coming from you!!!! you owned a vauxhall hahahahahaha

Ha i'd love to but the GF will be driving it more than me and she thinks the new focus ST is UGLY compared to other cars on the market, so i got told NO! :(

Exciting text :P

Springs and front splitter have been dispatched and will be with me tomorrow :)

Exciting text :P

Springs and front splitter have been dispatched and will be with me tomorrow :) 

Youll love it!! Was admiring how low my car was this morning.

post-26372-138356463082_thumb.jpg

Cant wait till i can afford the splitter!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Ford OC mobile app

Ha i'd love to but the GF will be driving it more than me and she thinks the new focus ST is UGLY compared to other cars on the market, so i got told NO! :(

That's a shame! MK2 RS?? :P Or just hold out for next years Mustang... ^_^

@martyn: your car looks mega on those springs can't wait for mine now :)

@james: focus rs is tempting but I will end up modifying it to the max which apparently I'm not allowed to do haha

And the mustang nope it's going to be poo as it's not a V8!!! Pathetic.com

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

So parcels arrived today

post-44689-138367380663_thumb.jpg

post-44689-138367381671_thumb.jpg

Springs should be fitted this weekend

And the splitter was going to be tonight but they forgot to put the fixings in the package so they will be with me Thursday

:)

YES I KNOW THE CAR NEEDS A WASH HA!

So today has been a very productive day, finally got round to having the springs fitted and the triple R splitter (had help)

Before:
post-44689-0-33145000-1384101927_thumb.jpost-44689-0-73785600-1384101938_thumb.jpost-44689-0-86653500-1384101945_thumb.j

During:

post-44689-0-61821300-1384101970_thumb.jpost-44689-0-97018400-1384101988_thumb.jpost-44689-0-24849500-1384101998_thumb.jpost-44689-0-53197100-1384102012_thumb.j

Then the splitter:
post-44689-0-25199100-1384102057_thumb.j

After:

post-44689-0-91425800-1384102087_thumb.jpost-44689-0-36974500-1384102098_thumb.jpost-44689-0-87356900-1384102101_thumb.jpost-44689-0-66063800-1384102118_thumb.jpost-44689-0-28341900-1384102125_thumb.jpost-44689-0-18110900-1384102128_thumb.j

Fitting the splitter is easier if you have axel stands and a jack, but the car on the axel stand and offer the splitter up using the jack and then drill (easy)

Thanks matey :)

Tracking has been done and it was spot on :)

It has settled a bit more just keeps getting lower ha :)

How did you go about getting the triple R splitter ?

Message them privately on their Facebook ?

Their page seems so messy to me I don't know if that's where they even sell them from ?

Also how much did it cost you and how long was the wait from asking for one and receiving it?

By the way your motor looks great, keep up the good work!

Hey I went to Finsport, but if you private message triple r on Facebook they will tell you what to paypal and all other details.

I paid 97 for the splitter and the turn around was 2 working days (ordered on a Saturday and received on Tuesday)

Thanks buddy

• Like 1

Hey I went to Finsport, but if you private message triple r on Facebook they will tell you what to paypal and all other details.

I paid 97 for the splitter and the turn around was 2 working days (ordered on a Saturday and received on Tuesday)

Thanks buddy

Ah ok, very quick all in all then!

Oh really, I was expecting you to at least say around £150 ... I am going to get on to them soon then ;-) thanks for that..

Ah ok, very quick all in all then!

Oh really, I was expecting you to at least say around £150 ... I am going to get on to them soon then ;-) thanks for that..

Yeah very i was expecting atleast two weeks!,

no worries matey :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well due to my position in the family business changing, ST is going and company car is on the way, and sorry to say this but its a Vauxhall Astra GTC SRI 2.0l Diesel (GUTTED) but better on fuel and its a free car!
when funds pick up again I'll be going Japanese for a full re-build, either a Supra or Skyline!.

More than likely in the future i will be back in a blue oval as they have been fantastic cars to own.

I will still be on the forum snooping around.

Cheers

Shame youre going so soon! had a standard astra for a rental recently and while its not the same, the chassis was at leat tuned for handling so all is not lost with your GTC!

Thanks for your help with the amsterdam lights, look forward to seeing your next project B)

Sorry mate didn't see ya last post I'm so sorry your leaving hope u come back to ford some day another member lost from this big family

Shame youre going so soon! had a standard astra for a rental recently and while its not the same, the chassis was at leat tuned for handling so all is not lost with your GTC!

Thanks for your help with the amsterdam lights, look forward to seeing your next project B)

it's a big shame going to miss it, but hey its a free car means no out goings :), so i will finally be able to get a Japanese machine with a massive turbo haha :)

but you never know i might shelve that idea if ford decided to make a really nice fiesta RS ha!

Sorry mate didn't see ya last post I'm so sorry your leaving hope u come back to ford some day another member lost from this big family

ha no worries matey, not completely lost we have a ford ranger but no planning on doing anything with that haha

• 3 months later...

YES I KNOW THE CAR NEEDS A WASH HA!

So today has been a very productive day, finally got round to having the springs fitted and the triple R splitter (had help)

Before:

IMG_3159.jpg IMG_3160.jpg IMG_3161.jpg

During:

IMG_3162.jpg IMG_3164.jpg IMG_3165.jpg IMG_3170.jpg

Then the splitter:

IMG_3169.jpg

After:

IMG_3172.jpg IMG_3173.jpg IMG_3174.jpg IMG_3178.jpg IMG_3179.jpg IMG_3180.jpg

Fitting the splitter is easier if you have axel stands and a jack, but the car on the axel stand and offer the splitter up using the jack and then drill (easy)

How low did u drop the car by does it clear speed bumps ? Only reason I ask is I'm wanting it done but it needs to be amble to clear the bumps lol

What's it like to drive daily after being lowered is it a lot stiffer?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club