• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Name: Ollie
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta ST-2
  • Year: 2013
Contributor

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:00 AM

<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://www.finsport-...prings---st180/

these were the springs i purchased it says 30/35mm but we tape measured standard on a flat surface and it had drop around 40mm, they were brilliant on handling, not so good for speed bumps as my house is surrounded by them and driving over them at 3-4mph i still scuffed the splitter, daily drive was fine just much stiffer but i could live with that! i'd say go for it changes the styling of the car!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#152 scottyrb

scottyrb

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:20 AM

Ur cars looks awesome
40 mm is quite a drop lol
Is it just the splitter that gets it ? So u never scratch the belly with it dropped that much ?
I was looking more along the line of 20 mm would u say it wouldn't be worth dropping it that much.
I don't wanna go over a inch and a half as I've read a few places that's when u need to change the shocks and !Removed!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford

#153 Ollies122

Ollies122

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Name: Ollie
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta ST-2
Contributor

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:54 PM

yeah the splitter caught it, i once hit a speed bump at 30 not seeing it and it scuffed the back box but nothing serious! but i think the aftermarket exhaust i had was deeper than standard so i don't think you'll have issues with that.

dropping it 20mm IMO would be a waste of time as you wouldn't notice the difference (i may be wrong)

#154 Dimps

Dimps

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Name: phil
  • Ford Model: fiesta st

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:01 PM

DMB overlays fitted :)

Just washed the car then it rained :(

where did you get the st badge for the wheels as I have already got the bonnet badge

#155 MikeyPaine

MikeyPaine

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:12 PM

The mats are basically whatever they had in stock at factory. 2 specs for st mats. Logo. No logo. Even without logo they're nearly 40% thicker than standard mats. Give em a squeeze

Blue blooded

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fiesta, st-2, 180, 2013, pantherblack, mods, ford, black

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users