Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Planing to get a Focus ST couple of questions

Dave Mark

Hey All

I will post in the welcome section (if theres one) soon but wanted to get straight in there , i currently drive a vauxhall yes vauxhall lol dont cringe lol Astra coupe and i do love it but want a change i only ever owned vauxhalls and want a change to something a bit more fun and a better handleing.

I have think i have decided to go for the Focus ST in the only colour thats right - bright orange (im sure you guys know the exact colour lol)

So really couple of questions .. just like to get general users comments on the ST , well not only the ST the focus in general is it a good way to go :)

The main queastion is:the following, i probbley can only afford a 06 plate version but i love the facelift look, i was wondering if its possible at a later date to change the fornt bumpers and grill to get the facelift look ? and im guessing headlights would also need changeing.. or if this not possible at all ???

Sorry for all the nooob questions lol

if the parts are not possible will still probbley get the 06 plate version as its still very sexy , just not quite as sexy as the 08 model ;)

Cheers All

DaveMark

dont have a clue but welcome to the forum mate ;)

Hey All

I will post in the welcome section (if theres one) soon but wanted to get straight in there , i currently drive a vauxhall yes vauxhall lol dont cringe lol Astra coupe and i do love it but want a change i only ever owned vauxhalls and want a change to something a bit more fun and a better handleing.

I have think i have decided to go for the Focus ST in the only colour thats right - bright orange (im sure you guys know the exact colour lol)

So really couple of questions .. just like to get general users comments on the ST , well not only the ST the focus in general is it a good way to go :)

The main queastion is:the following, i probbley can only afford a 06 plate version but i love the facelift look, i was wondering if its possible at a later date to change the fornt bumpers and grill to get the facelift look ? and im guessing headlights would also need changeing.. or if this not possible at all ???

Sorry for all the nooob questions lol

if the parts are not possible will still probbley get the 06 plate version as its still very sexy , just not quite as sexy as the 08 model ;)

Cheers All

DaveMark

Your local bodyshop can do wonders and make it look exactly like the 08 model... but it'll cost you a lot! Especially if you want to put the new headlights and stuff in as that is a TRICKY thing to do but can be done. If you want the new 08 look, there are a few places that will do a replica kit for the older models, making it look like the newer model but with the old headlights. Personally i dont think it looks right, but you may disagree. If you are seriously considering updating the look in a year or so when you have more money, go to your local bodyshop now and get their opinion on how much it will cost and how like the newer model they can make it and judge it for yourself from there.

I'd stick with the standard 06 model. Still looks great in my opinion

a facelift look can be achieved i thinkg by using 08 model convertible front wings and the other parts off an 08 st bonnet bumpers headlamps. but the headlamps may be a problem being zenon

not cost affective imo too many changes dont forget the wheels are different too and the bonnet and so on....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club