Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Marcr1

Who's Going To Ford Fair Then?

14 posts in this topic

As the title says :lol:

Tickets arrived yesterday!! :P

And mine!

I was supposed to but now I'm doing an event for charity instead at Donnington a few weeks later and money is tight -.-

I'll be there with my Focus and bringing my Dad along.

Got my tickets and pass on Sat. Who is going to be on the FOC stand?

Also what time are people getting there, I think it is going to be an early start for us, like 5:30am.... :(

i'm coming - will be on the RST forum stand.

I may have some tickets available soon.. if anyone wishes to join FOC stand then please message me.

I'm there, and on the stand. Have we got a list of who is on the stand?

Myself, iNath and jmbrown91 will be there with both my focus and james' focus on stand :)

What time are you getting there? Its my first time going and I have a 2hr drive to get there.

i will be there but on the blueovalenthusiats stand who im a paid up member with.

but will look out for your stand.

im going up on the saterday and camping in a near by site and also staying on the sunday night wheather permiting.

so come on summer sun make a apperance on the weekend lol

What time are you getting there? Its my first time going and I have a 2hr drive to get there.

Last year we were in by 7:30 I think and even at that time it was really busy. Gates open to the public at 9am so just make sure you're in and parked up way before then I guess :)

Myself, iNath and jmbrown91 will be there with both my focus and james' focus on stand :)

Is that James Rosier?

I think last year I aimed to at least be in the queue by 8, but it's manic getting it. Just make sure you read the bit of paper that came with your tickets and you're in the right lane.

I was going to arrange a convoy but I don't think anyone is coming my way (up the M40)

Is that James Rosier?

No, though he was there last year with his Fiesta, don't know if he's taking his Focus this year!