Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2.5 Ecu Cover

skyshaddow

Hi Guys,

wonder if anyone can help looking for a cover for the ecu which sits under the wheel arch, my cowboy mechanic destroyed it and wrapped the ecu in a plastic bag :o !!! didn't find this out until today.

Any ideas where I can get one from?

Cheers

Michael

Simple answer, If he broke it then he replaces it.

normally I would agree, but i'm not letting him near the thing again, he snapped an engine mount and neither told me nor proceeded to fix it, I only found out about it when I took it into the dealer. they refused to let me drive the car back until they fixed it, they said it was a death machine left like that.

i would go back to him and ask him to pay the bill for the engine mount or refund the cash then tell him you need an ecu cover from ford and slap him with that bill as well ive done it before you cant let these guys take the pxxs if he refuses tell him youre reporting him to trading standards for shoddy workmanship and giving you a car back that was a potential death trap

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club