Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What do you listen to and how loud?

Air Hostess

After the topic yesterday of how do you keep the radio on for more that 1 hour with the IGN turned off, I just thought as we all drive similar cars,and like similar things on them/in them,what about the music we all listen to.

At Home (when I am here of course),I like all sorts of music except Status Quo, but in the car, Classical ,.......... 60's music,.......... but mainly Smooth Jazz ,Dianna Krall,George Sheering, and that sort of stuff,but not so loud that I cant hear whats going on around me,(sirens ect) normally about 5 or 6 at most on the richter scale..lol

Kristal

On the way to work I listen to Heart but at work my radio's permanently tuned to Radio 2--great music and especially just love Steve Wright in the afternoon.

At home, well, 60s 70s 80s in fact most music but not too keen on jazz or anything not melodic if you know what I mean.

In the car on my own with Led Zep / The Who / Journey etc I like it quite loud but if I'm in a softer mood like classical or country then normal's just fine.

If I'm in the kitchen I love to sing along to Abba / Lionel Ritchie / Diana Ross / in fact most motown and sometimes even a bit of reggae!!

Hang on a minute though--it might be easier to list what I don't like..........................

I must have been born with the radio on I guess........... ;)

When I have my 2 year old neice in the car (twice a week I look after her) we have the saturdays - up song over and over again - seriously.

When my daughters are in the car its some crappy drum and base bang bang bang tunes.

When my OH is in the car its more crap thats I cannot even name.

When its me and Minnie Max we have Essex FM on.

When I am on my own - the volume is up loud and its good old skool 80s/90s or R&B with the occasional pink, take that, Westlife anything really.

On the way to work I listen to Heart

Superb group. :D For me it's either Doris Day, Slipknot or Ritchie Valens B)

Lol, I would have to affiliate myself with Michelle (sorry Michelle, lol).

R&B mainly; Akon, Taio Cruz, Tinchy Stryder, Lemar, Lil Wayne, Ne-Yo and alike..

Although I do sometimes like to take a trip down memory lane from the younger part of my childhood when I used to listen to music such as Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu and AFI... Although its a far and distant memory now. Thank god. lol.

Radio 1 in the mornings when I have to get into university.. always seems that Chris Moyles can set me up for the day. Lol.

And I listen to it all too loud (I can't realy hear my surroundings - I know its bad).

Superb group. :D For me it's either Doris Day, Slipknot or Ritchie Valens B)

You're right they are but I like Texas as well especially the georgeous Sharlene Spitari.

Got one of her albums the other day and it's now burnt onto my collection of music for the car--wicked!

Listening to Leonard Cohen.... The new live one from the O2 in London.

Other than that, Theory of a dead man - Hate my life.

Volume is stuck between 18 - 22 on my wonderful new Fiesta with it´s very nice black tinted windows. Damn nice.

Something that REALLY impresses me with the wife's Fiesta is the quality of the sound system including when the iPod is playing. When I stick my iPhone into my Prius (albeit only with a 3.5mm jack) the sound is poor and lacks any depth but the Fiesta is amazing with a really nice clear tone and a good strong range. Very good indeed. :)

Normally a bit of everything, but i will always find myself going back to old skool dance tracks got them turned up to about 16 :(

Something that REALLY impresses me with the wife's Fiesta is the quality of the sound system including when the iPod is playing. When I stick my iPhone into my Prius (albeit only with a 3.5mm jack) the sound is poor and lacks any depth but the Fiesta is amazing with a really nice clear tone and a good strong range. Very good indeed. :)

I agree with you here---the sound quality on the Fiesta is indeed very good.

In my experience, normally you would have to upgrade to get that sort of performance.

for me its status quo queen guns `n` roses and metalica and as for volume full threw 900wats of amps and subs realy annoys boy racers lol

CD stuck in at the mo is a homemade mix of rock and occasional metal. Three days grace, slipknot, bon jovi, metallica, bullet for my valentine that kind of thing. Nothing less than vol 7 of course.

I like a mix of a lot of things.

Anything between Pendulum and Annie Lennox. Love a good bit of Westlife too Michelle!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club