Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are You Ready For Ford Fair?.....

fordmad12

This will be on the Ford Focus Owners club stand, as i had a Focus when buying FF tickets. Anyway are you ready, I am.

If it rains, all i will have to do is wipe it down :)

94f5dc8141916c6d94890bf394cfaaa6.jpg

48fa922ff0e3a6da4315bc047d44b2f4.jpg

7d29d98838d8c54e1e2913cb5193446e.jpg

fdef92e5b740e77a97b3672237227efd.jpg

61775c6c61e09a09a8c4de869094b49c.jpg

b1e1024f82c1ffca16d62533f6726ea0.jpg

It was difficult to hunt down the engine cover on eBay, but things come to those with patience

• Like 1

Looks good :) I've booked Friday off to clean mine but the weather doesn't look promising!

• Like 1

We have 4 tickets left for Ford Fair, and some spare car passes. If anybody would like a car pass to park on the FOC stand, follow this link and give Steve a PM : http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/46363-ford-fair-2013-tickets-available/#entry280058

Please note, you MUST have a ticket to be allowed in to the track to park on the FOC stand.

• Like 1

Need to get my Focus all shiny for it!!

Might be a good idea to take a spare mircofibre and some spray detailer for those dead flies picked up en-route too :P

• Like 1

Planning on cleaning mine on sat. That will probably be most of the day gone, haha.

Also got a spare megs bottle on the way to stick some dilute shampoo/water in to touch it up when I get there. Hopefully won't pick up too much off the roads on the way up this time of year - plus with the time it sounds like I'll be getting there it'll use a bit of time before everything kicks off.

I don't usually fuss too much with detailing but feel I should make an effort with the car being on stand, lol.

• Like 1

Need to get my Focus all shiny for it!!

Might be a good idea to take a spare mircofibre and some spray detailer for those dead flies picked up en-route too :P

Good call, I'd better do that.

• Like 1

I had some free time tonight actually so I got busy cleaning the engine :D

photo_zps6737210f.jpg

• Like 1

Looks really good Marc!!

Can I keep my bonnet firmly closed please? Not sure I can be bothered cleaning in there :P

• Like 1

Looks really good Marc!!

Can I keep my bonnet firmly closed please? Not sure I can be bothered cleaning in there :P

Cheers! I thought I'd do the bitty jobs tonight, engne, exhausts and trim. So then Friday and saturday I can clay, polish and wax

• Like 1

I've just secured my ticket with Steve and also a stand Pass :) , mine will not be the cleanist car on the Lot :) , but you should be able to tell that it's white :D .

i'll bring my Laptop and ELM

I'll be traveling from Telford ,Shrops , so if you guys are going to meet somewhere prior to entry let me know i will try and be there , it's a good distance for me to Silverstone , but i will set out early.

• Like 1

Will be good to see the cars in the metal and meet everyone! Anyone know if there is a good mix of different Fords and models on stand or a heavy Fiesta/Focus bias?

• Like 1

Mine will be on the Ford Focus Owners club stand, as I had a Focus Zetec S when I bought the FF tickets. I might try and get on the FOC stand next year, as I like to see a variety of cars.

Marcr1, your engine bay looks mint.

• Like 1

Not sure of the mix or who else besides this thread who is going , i felt guilty today and took my wheels off and cleaned them :D , also a small clean under the bonnet.

• Like 1

Not sure of the mix or who else besides this thread who is going , i felt guilty today and took my wheels off and cleaned them :D , also a small clean under the bonnet.

I'll leave my wheels on :)

There must be other members going, can't just be a couple, maybe should've posted on General Ford Discussions.

Anyone want to put it in there ;)

• Like 1

good idea i'll post it try and get a list.

• Like 1

Wish I could make it, I could have the dirtiest car on the stand :c

• Like 1

Me and one of my mates in his ST will be coming, however I can't guarantee mine will be very clean, haven't got the time to spend hours and hours cleaning, might have to get the pols to give it a once over on saturday

• Like 1

Sorted my stand pass out now so ill be there :) be nice to meet new people

• Like 1

Now I'm ready (providing the cat doesn't jump on the car, lol):

tng_1376154500__dsc_0587.jpg

tng_1376154554__dsc_0588.jpg

tng_1376154575__dsc_0589.jpg

tng_1376154589__dsc_0593.jpg

:D

• Like 1

Mines had a little once over as well haha

See you there. :)

• Like 1

It's been raining , i'm not happy.

• Like 1

Stuck in traffic but I can see welcome to silverstone lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club