Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Other Cars

DanGersFord

If you couldnt have a Ford what other car would you drive? Ive always like the VW Golf GTI's :)

Audi A3 most likely, was offered one not long since and it was quite difficult to turn it down :P

Mercedes A class or a GT86/BRZ if I could afford it, lol.

If I had same budget but no Fords I would have probably looked at a DS3, Civic or Mazda 2/3 (depending on what they would have been like without Fords input).

I get the feeling I'm going to be a bit like my Grandad and be a stick in the mud for Fords though - just thinking about the option of a a RHD Mustang in the future... Mmmm.

i had an A3 previously, lovely car to drive. served me well.

before that i had a Seat Leon Cupra R 20V Turbo, i had to sell to get a a house.

id have that back anyday.

it was awesome!! had a stage 2 remap on it too was sitting around 260bhp. was very aggressive tho.

Before this, I had the Kia Cee'd, and would have probably kept it, or switched to a newer diesel version if it wasnt for the opportunity to get the CMAX, and the much needed space / auto combination.

Currently concidering a Civic Type R or Type S GT.

I have a 1992 Celica GT4 RC.

If I were to buy another car (and could afford it) I would get a Toyota GT86 TRD Aero.

Would have to swap the wheels out tho. Nobody wants Prius wheels!

Depends on many things. Similar budget, then a Skoda Octavia VRs.

Larger budget, then a BMW 5 series (possibly a 535d).

Bmw 530d estate will be my next car, although I am enjoying the focus so much I will run this through the winter

In my job, I am fortunate to get to drive quite a few different cars from the VW Group range. Most suprising in the range for me was the new SEAT Leon - arguably a better car than the Golf! My favourite is the latest A3 though... I'd have one in a heartbeat!

After all that, I always get back in my Focus and smile because while it has it's faults, it's my baby :wub:

I've have just swapped cars to a Volvo V40, still would have another Ford in the future though as I am a Ford fan at heart. The Volvo just has a more luxury feel to it and a big engine!

I used to drive a Subaru Imprezza Turbo that was proably the best car I have ever had, raw power and awesome road holding round the bends.

When I win the lottery however it will have to be something with a prancing horse on it!

My last car was a Fiat Punto - loved it!! Crackin' little motor - wouldn't say no to another Fiat one day (except the 500 in any form!!)

Other than that, not really sure. I do love my Focus (and my other half's Fiesta lol).

My Dad wants a Galaxy (somehow Mum's instructions to look for a SMALL runabout has evaded him). He currently has a Hyundai Matrix.

• Like 1

Id like a blue 1999 Toyota Levin BZR AE-111 Black Top

With a set of 17" Volk TE-37's

Almost bought one instead of the focus back in 2010 but glad I didn't as the focus is more practical for my needshttp://www.flickr.com/photos/philipmchugh/5351903094/lightbox/

id like something old school and highly tuned like a golf g60, but because i share the car with the mrs anything shiny fast and lowered will be reduced to scrap

• Like 1

id like something old school and highly tuned like a golf g60, but because i share the car with the mrs anything shiny fast and lowered will be reduced to scrap

I feel your pain,

And that is the all out best post I have read on this forum.

I feel your pain,

And that is the all out best post I have read on this forum.

haha glad im not alone in this :lol:

• Like 1

In daydreaming terms - the BMW 1M really tickles my fancy at the mo! In orange too, but realistically if i had to get anything like for like:

Fiesta equiv - Suzuki Swift Sport?

Focus equiv - Either a Leon or Volvo C30 (Purely for looks)

Wouldnt mind a Renaultsport of some form for how they drive but they do disintegrate :(

• Like 1

This topic really got me thinking (and even looking, lol).

If I couldn't have had the focus it would have almost certainly been the 2.2 diesel civic and I'd of probably had a ds3 instead of my fiesta.

• Like 1

If I had the funds, I would probably pick up a Skoda Superb or a Ford Galaxy! Boring I know, but I've always liked the look of them.

Unfortunately I've always had your 'everyday type' of car which is probably why I'm into the above. Most of my 5year driving has been spent in between Vauxhalls, a few '07 astra estates and an '08 vectra. Going off that experience, Vauxhall definitely wasn't on my list when shopping for a car.

• Like 1

If I had the funds, I would probably pick up a Skoda Superb or a Ford Galaxy! Boring I know, but I've always liked the look of them.

Unfortunately I've always had your 'everyday type' of car which is probably why I'm into the above. Most of my 5year driving has been spent in between Vauxhalls, a few '07 astra estates and an '08 vectra. Going off that experience, Vauxhall definitely wasn't on my list when shopping for a car.

Jesus your filthy driving and naming so many Vlls on a ford forum ;)

Vauxhall definitely wasn't on my list when shopping for a car.

Having mentioned so many of the evil car in that one post, it was only this that saved you ;)

Out of curiosity, what was it about the griffin that kept you coming back for more?

Having mentioned so many of the evil car in that one post, it was only this that saved you ;)

Out of curiosity, what was it about the griffin that kept you coming back for more?

Masochism?

I'd love a Corsa. To drive it off a cliff.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club