AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Jackmcgarry95

Secret Compartment Help !

8 posts in this topic

Just cracked open the secret compartment on my ZS 2012 model I think .. Are there hinges on it because it doesn't seem to want to come fully down..

It has been opened not fully

post-45579-0-91836600-1375903030_thumb.j

Try to pull a Little, and then open it.

Works fore me.

Hi guys...regarding this subject... What about 2013 models with the airbag on/off Light that sits on that panel? Is it still possible too get the secret compartment?

I think, as of 2012 the doors weren't hinged?I think they were just clipped on if I remember correctly - you may have another 2 to pull on at the bottom !

Ollies122 likes this

As of 2011 it is NOT hinged so cannot easily be used.

Hi guys...regarding this subject... What about 2013 models with the airbag on/off Light that sits on that panel? Is it still possible too get the secret compartment?

The airbag on/off panel replaced this compartment on the 2013 models

What was the idea behind this compartment, was it the ashtray with the smokers pack

What was the idea behind this compartment, was it the ashtray with the smokers pack

Was originally to be used as storage. In the pre-production/concept photos (circa 2007/2008) you can see it had a handle to open. It is believed Ford then sealed it up as it was too small to be of use.

wullie1515 likes this