Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Focus

georgen

Ive found a bumper on ebay looks the right colour, but ill check tomorrow when i pick car up, its £150 delivered but will just go straight on and its complete with everything including spots which ill pinch :ph34r: , put it in for test and tax, so should be on the road for a grand, Ive bought it to keep and to get our lass out of the (sorry) fat arsed Megane she has. :D

Fair play george and good luck ...will ye be my dad? Lol ...nice project update us as you go pls

lol only the best for your daughter George,

I just thought you might aswell while your at it lol

And I'm pretty sure the focus c-max has a different sub frame mate.

Its not for my daughter, its for our Lass, my other half who has just intercepted the one about keeping the good stuff for mine post LOL, I cant repeat what she has just said to me :wacko: :D

• Like 2

Right sorted a modified elm327, getting posted Monday thanks to Gazsutton, just got to learn hoe to use it lol, never even heard of them before. does anyone know if i have to replace glovebox door or just the handle mech.

• Like 1

Right sorted a modified elm327, getting posted Monday thanks to Gazsutton, just got to learn hoe to use it lol, never even heard of them before. does anyone know if i have to replace glovebox door or just the handle mech.

Glove box door and handle is all sealed unit mate unfortunately

• Like 1

Its not for my daughter, its for our Lass, my other half who has just intercepted the one about keeping the good stuff for mine post LOL, I cant repeat what she has just said to me :wacko: :D

Lol ... caught ... we have eyes everywhere

Well, had a bit of a fuzzy head this morning so after I took the dog for a walk, I decided to go down the in-laws and do 1.5 hours on the focus, strip everything off thats bust apart from crash bar, i will wait till new one is here before removing, also realigned wing so line up with bonnet now, well a good start point bound to need tweaking when parts go on, and pass door now opens, also fixed my glovebox :D

013_zps2cabca1c.jpg

012_zps6bbe8c85.jpg

011_zps99047073.jpg

010_zps04ea535f.jpg

009_zps782d93a0.jpg

008_zpse7ff26a5.jpg

007_zpsa8882f73.jpg

006_zps0812cb09.jpg

005_zps32886d8f.jpg

004_zps1cd795c6.jpg

003_zps03f54612.jpg

002_zpsdecc4a68.jpg

001_zps118e551c.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good mate,

You got a real bargain there and I see you've topped up the coolant tank aswell ;)

Perhaps to repay the in-laws for storing your car on there driveway, you could give there garden seats a rub with Ronseal too.

• Like 1

Looking good mate,

You got a real bargain there and I see you've topped up the coolant tank aswell ;)

Perhaps to repay the in-laws for storing your car on there driveway, you could give there garden seats a rub with Ronseal too.

LOL, but then it would smell and i will feel bad putting my tools on it ;), yeah topped it up just hoping all the parts come this week so i get it together and might get it mot'd back end of week, then hand it over to the handwash place for full valet :D ,

Costs so far are:

Car £745

Parts so far £111.99 (bumper, crash-bar and bumper drivers side mounting plastic)

so total £856.99

• Like 1

Well my hangover has gone so went down for the scuffed headlight to polish, took 5 minutes with the machine polisher with G3 cutting compound and then poorboys SSR2.5 antiswirl, its hard to see but first 2 pics are before and last two after.

014_zpsbd45b981.jpg

015_zpsefd68dc5.jpg

016_zps4a548467.jpg

017_zps110d2e57.jpg

• Like 1

Well my hangover has gone so went down for the scuffed headlight to polish, took 5 minutes with the machine polisher with G3 cutting compound and then poorboys SSR2.5 antiswirl, its hard to see but first 2 pics are before and last two after.

Please excuse me while I go now and be physically sick mate,

Your a jammy git I tell they

Looks better than brand new.

• Like 1

Please excuse me while I go now and be physically sick mate,

Your a jammy git I tell they

Looks better than brand new.

Lol Lenny, peeps sometimes forget you can polish lights, ive seen really bad ones done and come up like new, Ive seen rear lights smoothed, so all pimples and markings are sanded off with 1200 then 2000, 2500, end with 3000 or 3500 grit wet and dry then machine polish with cutting compound. ;)

I did say at the beginning that the light would save :P

• Like 1

George, you have me in awe at this time mate, seriously looking forward to the finished project!

• Like 2

Thanks James :) Ive stated a build thread with more updates,(My Cheap Focus Rebuild), its on the road from today :D

• Like 2