Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta.

pudrwc

Haven't got the money to spend loads on this, All together iv spent only 30 pound doing stuff to the car, most o that money on spi-vision and spray paint lol.

If you could would be interested in seeing some other peoples. Give me some ideas what I can do to make car more attractive. Thanks.

post-45726-0-40596600-1375982327_thumb.j

post-45726-0-75459600-1375982342_thumb.j

post-45726-0-80738000-1375982357_thumb.j

post-45726-0-48467200-1375982369_thumb.j

post-45726-0-28042100-1375982384_thumb.j

If it were me, I'd do:

Ford badge on the front,

Colour code the side skirts, door handles and wing mirrors to the same colour as the car body

Sort out the wheel inserts? Whatever they're called, the black inserts in your alloy

Paint the calipers so they don't look rusted.

Would look quite smart I think, perhaps I'm wrong :) Good luck with your mods.

I agree with your 2nd tip. However I dont really have the funds to get them done professionaly, I sprayed the front 2 grills to match colour of body, and i think it looks pretty smart. However sidesskirts and handles are not as easy, but might give it a shot.

And as for the wheels i just sprayued them myself also, to buy 4 decent black rims is alot of money, so im thinking of spraying the full rims soon all black.

Thanks for the tips mate!

Just one thing, I thought tinting the light clusters is illegal (or at least mot failure) now?

yeah its 'spi-vision- its pretty much honeuycomb type stickers. Is M.O.T legal. however i dont think your allowed it on your reflectors.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club