Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Foc Official Corsa Bashing Thread

DanGersFord

I saw this today on the M40, driven by a dude with a duckface and sunnies sat on his head rather than nose.

He must be being ironic with this...

post-18560-0-51834600-1380913181_thumb.j

lmfao, I would get a white marker and write "SERIOUSLY DONT" in between "you" and "like"

• Like 1

I saw this today on the M40, driven by a dude with a duckface and sunnies sat on his head rather than nose.

He must be being ironic with this...

How pathetic :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Just to show how corsa drivers are inconsiderate c***s

Coming up to some lights in the left hand lane, and I needed to get into the right hand one so I could go straight on. Some idiot in a red corsa to the side of me, so I slowed down to let him go in front, then I would slip in behind him. What did he do? Slow right down. So I speeded up to get in front, he did the same. It was obvious he was doing it on purpose. :angry: A Fiesta driver would never do that.

Then he looked at me as if it was my fault.

If I'd had the power to catch him up I would have told him what a right !Removed! he is :angry:

Oh and I like how the spell check doesn't recognise corsa but it does fiesta :D

Thats because the digital world doesnt like the corsa, and its learned from reality that its the same point of view from everywhere else!

• Like 1

Terrifying Vauxhall Corsa Moment

This is the terrifying moment a lorry driver came face-to-face with a motorist driving the wrong way down a dual-carriageway.

crash1.jpg

The female driver of the Vauxhall Corsa is seen joining the busy A90 in Scotland via the exit slip road. She then swerves to avoid one lorry leaving the road and ends up heading straight into the firing line of the other juggernaut.

The Corsa driver then turns away from the 44-tonne truck and collides with the first lorry.

crash2.jpg

The driver of the second lorry loses control of his truck which rolls onto its side, spewing cement bags all over the road.

Amazingly, no one was injured when the incident took place last Tuesday outside Aberdeen, with the whole event captured on the lorry drivers Road hawk GPS camera system.

crash3.jpg

Grampian Police shut the road for six hours while highway workers cleared

(source http://www.lsg4driversltd.co.uk/news.htm)

• Like 1

It's good no one was injured, even better that the Corsa died :p

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

That is a crazy story for the Corsa, glad no one was injured, but glad the corsa was its own casualty!

• Like 1

Look ay the mess caused by one idiot not paying attention.

• Like 2

That is unfortunately the devastating part of this issue. I dread to think the cost of the cleanup operation and insurance claims after!

• Like 2

Just check the video is on you tube, search using (Charleston flyover crash) 2nd one down, it's only from the cab, the driver was lucky!!

4th on, 2nd on is the aftermath of someone taken the bend quicker than the law of physics will allow, many an accident of this nature on that slip road

Well I've bashed Corsa's enough now and one has bashed me :(

Parked up dealing with drunks in clubland and some jerk delivering kebabs has decided to jam his crapmobile into the back of my patrol car.

Couple of scratches and a tiny crack in the bumper.

When he realised he'd hit a police vehicle he proceeded to go back into the takeaway and scarper out of the back door.

No licence or insurance, vehicle not registered to him either.

Pity his home address was in his satnav though.

One in custody, job a good'un. :d

• Like 5

Parked up dealing with drunks in clubland and some jerk delivering kebabs has decided to jam his crapmobile into the back of my patrol car.

When he realised he'd hit a police vehicle he proceeded to go back into the takeaway and scarper out of the back door.

One in custody, job a good'un. :d

This has just made my night lmao good one Clive :lol:

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using Ford OC mobile app

I have never been happier to cuff someone in my whole career.

Prat deserved it.

• Like 2

One in custody, job a good'un. :D

Driving without a valid licence?

Motor vehicle theft or TWOC?

What were the charges?

Yep, No licence, no insurance, TWOC, driving without due care, leaving the scene of an accident, failing to comply with the instructions of an Officer and his oppos are being charged with obstruction and a section 5 for swearing at Police.

• Like 1

One in custody, job a good'un. :D

That has got to be one of the most epic arrest ever made, the satisfaction and the fail from that guy! lol of all the cars to crash into a police car ha ha.

The corsa accident only took 6 hours to clean up? very impressive tbh.

My girlfriend drives a corsa and she told me last night she loves her car so much, secretly i cannot stop laughing not sure i want to show her this thread i could end up being a single man :lol: and of course everytime i drive it i try my best to destroy the clutch, needless to say keys stay with her at all times

• Like 2

Yep, No licence, no insurance, TWOC, driving without due care, leaving the scene of an accident, failing to comply with the instructions of an Officer and his oppos are being charged with obstruction and a section 5 for swearing at Police.

Haha, I expected all those charges to be honest, but didn't know his mates were stupid enough to obstruct. :lol:

Wonder how much jail time he got... And if he pleaded guilty...

• Like 1

He's denying everything but there is video from CCTV on the street and the takeaway plus my patrol cars camera footage.

As I was directly involved in the collision I'm not allowed to investigate it myself but the evidence is concrete.

I arrested his oppos though as they swore and made threatening remarks to me and my Inspector.

Car seized and as the owner can't be confirmed we'll likely have it crushed (so win win al round :d).

• Like 2

Are cars that end of up in police hands from criminals etc really crushed? seems like a waste, i'll have a few if ya don't mind Clive :D

• Like 2

Indeed they are.

I've seen nearly brand new Audi's going to the crusher.

• Like 1

Car seized and as the owner can't be confirmed we'll likely have it crushed (so win win al round :D).

Best thing I've heard all day, a corsa being crushed :D

He's denying everything but there is video from CCTV on the street and the takeaway plus my patrol cars camera footage.

As I was directly involved in the collision I'm not allowed to investigate it myself but the evidence is concrete.

I arrested his oppos though as they swore and made threatening remarks to me and my Inspector.

Car seized and as the owner can't be confirmed we'll likely have it crushed (so win win al round :D).

Just out of curiosity: If he is pleading not guilty, will you be testifying against him in court - as you were the officer involved?