Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Foc Official Corsa Bashing Thread

DanGersFord

What kind of paint thinner was he sniffing when he thought that was a good idea? The driver will be a laughing stock.

I saw a similar but not as horrendous effort recently where the owner of a large Kia 4x4 (sorento is it?) had modified his car by inserting a BMW X5 grille and badge! Tw*t!

A corsa with an audi front?

Two asshat cars for the price of one.

Definite delusions of grandeur.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the latest TG magazine through today. They had Jake Humphrey doing the planet top gear driving test interview in this issue and I had to post some of his answers to their questions. :D

What about your worst car?

I had a 1.0 litre Vauxhall Corsa courtesy car for eight months, and I hated it. What a horrible driving experience.

What's understeer?

It's what I experienced at every single corner when I was driving that Corsa.

• Like 1

I saw this on gumtree earlier! What the eff is this?

"Corsa convertible rare car"

www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/corsa-convertible-rare-car/1032128850

Can someone make this a clickable link please? I'm on my phone :p

Thats a nice present for someone you dont like...
it looks like the top gear guys did that!

It's not particularly cheap either when you think its done 107,000 miles and looks like that!

I used to be a big vauxhall nut and even own a vauxhall forum but after having problems with all 10 8 vectra's a astra and a astra coupe i had it with them so gave a mk3 mondeo a go after thinking i never had any probs when i had ford in the part . And its better on every level than a vectra . I now own a ford forum too lol . So 1 day they will see the light when there vauxhall's have emptyed there bank with repair bills lol

• Like 1

Looks like someone was busy with an axle grinder...

As this is the official corsa bashing thread, I found this: best place for the corsa IMHO:

crash-garage.jpg

Straight through the garage and into the river!

• Like 4

Looks like they hit the tins of creosote for the terrace on the way through too.

Unless it's rust :lol:

Clive on duty and over the radio comes "Control, yeah, can you arrange for a pick up truck and a long winch please, the swimming Corsa is going to need a good tug, and can you have a crane on standby in case it fails".

Clive pipes up over the radio "can we send a claw instead and just grab it by whatever we can get hold of.... I appreciate that it may cause some damage to the vehicle, but its the most cost effective way and safest of getting that vehicle out there without damage... I appreciate that it may damage the car a little bit, but its a small price to pay, otherwise we may damage the property on retrieval"

I reckon my response would be-

It's a shed, it belongs in a back garden.:d

• Like 1

Well, I was out on Saturday trying to get my car fixed... I had to take the battery back to Euro Car Parts for a replacement (long story). Anyway, the irony was that I fitted the new battery, and as I was finishing off, there was a young lad in the car park, just bought himself an exhaust pipe for his corsa, and he couldnt get the car started. Kept turning, but never started.

Now I must admit, I did feel a warm fuzzy feeling inside, but thought I would be nice....

So I fixed my car up, drove off and parked up just near where he had pushed his car, I offered him a hand to try and bump start his motor, we tried, and failed. So we tried a bump start in reverse, and that failed also. In the end, I helped push him over to a parking bay and left on my merry way. I was ill, I was frustrated that my car was being a pain in the backside, so whilst I did have a warm and fuzzy feeling of watching another Corsa die of an incurable disease, I felt bad and thought I would at least try and help him!

Never let it be said, that just because we dont like the Corsa, that we would just drive off, pointing and laughing all the way... I believe in equality and I will try and help any car, even if it is a Corsa...

I would have laughed and driven off.

A Corsa is an insult to the motorcar, they should all be crushed, then burned and their drivers should be fined.

I learned to drive in a brand new Corsa, it was horrible. This explains my utter hatred towards them. No way near as nice to drive as my 18 year old Fiesta.

haha, Phil I actually did, lol, as well as being ill, it did nothing good for my sanity and health. lol.

I did sympathise though, to an extent.not because of the corsa, just because he bought a part to fix his car and his car died from another issue, lol, I didnt want to upset karma to upset me.

I have a new saying now though - "I am not prejudice in hate, I hate everything unequally."

Thus allowing Karma to be nice to me :P

• Like 1