Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

starfire

First Fusion

4 posts in this topic

hello again,thanks for your replies,glad to say ive took the offer and purchased Fusion 1.4 1. is it easy to refit a non ford cd player in place of Ford radio/tape player ?

you would need some adoptor plate like these

http://www.nexxia.co.uk/car_stereo_fitting...ford/fusion.htm

I want to replace the original cassette radio in my 2004 Fusion. I have bought a single din adaptor, but the front fascia plate encasing the radio is fitted around the original design (and other nobs & switches - eg, fan/heater controls etc) so do I need to replace this peice of moulding?

If so, where can I get one that is compatible with a single din radio?

I want to replace the original cassette radio in my 2004 Fusion. I have bought a single din adaptor, but the front fascia plate encasing the radio is fitted around the original design (and other nobs & switches - eg, fan/heater controls etc) so do I need to replace this peice of moulding?

If so, where can I get one that is compatible with a single din radio?

Hi Heres a link to a post ive done earlier, the stock stereo is easily removed using specific blades to take it out check the thread thats linked has all you need mate and as cheap as i could find Click Here