Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

5 posts in this topic

Any ideas of ways to make it look smarter and increase the bhp?

Any ideas of ways to make it look smarter and increase the bhp?

Lower it on some 17" rims to look smarter,

Blank egr, fit a green performance induction filter, mountune diesel exhaust and remap it,

See my list of guides below this post too,

All performed on my Mk2.5 focus but most are 100% compatable on your ford too.

Change ambient lighting color. or bulbs for white ones.

Triple R front splitter, rear if you fancy =)

17in plus lowering would be the firt =)

Eibach spacers on the rear? i'm looking into them at the moment

Change the indicator bulbs for non orange ones

lots of more stuff you can do. One thing i have seen on here which i liked (was on a thread yesterday and cant find it arrghhh) Its to fit a front roof light to the rear one. So you have the reading maps also in the back. Am going to go look at it now. if i can swap the front one with the back one i can, get another front one to go in the back. Really liked that idea and thank the guy who posted it but dont know where that was lol. Think it was on a focus too

One thing i have seen on here which i liked (was on a thread yesterday and cant find it arrghhh) Its to fit a front roof light to the rear one. So you have the reading maps also in the back. Am going to go look at it now. if i can swap the front one with the back one i can, get another front one to go in the back. Really liked that idea and thank the guy who posted it but dont know where that was lol. Think it was on a focus too

That was me lol

Straight swap it is mate, here's the thread you saw

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/41443-taking-oval-to-blue-horizon-lennys-build-thread-2010-2013/page-17

OKAY so i have a quetion ill pot on the thread

Lenny likes this