Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Officially Goodbye Now

k13r4n

After being told the last car i was about to buy was sold and talking to the sales manager with a very annoyed voice I was told it was a confusion after I spoke to the garages service manager. However I managed to succeed in buying the car which is a vw golf gti. So I wont be a true member on foc not owning a ford. But I would like to stick about as this is possibly the Best forum on the internet if its ok with you guys as your a fine bunch and deserve credit for the help and time you give others.

So thanks everyone for making my time here pleasurable and addictive at some points and hope to keep in touch with all who I have connected with.

P.s if you want when I get some pics of the new motor I shall post them so you can all laugh

• Like 1

After being told the last car i was about to buy was sold and talking to the sales manager with a very annoyed voice I was told it was a confusion after I spoke to the garages service manager. However I managed to succeed in buying the car which is a vw golf gti. So I wont be a true member on foc not owning a ford. But I would like to stick about as this is possibly the Best forum on the internet if its ok with you guys as your a fine bunch and deserve credit for the help and time you give others.

So thanks everyone for making my time here pleasurable and addictive at some points and hope to keep in touch with all who I have connected with.

P.s if you want when I get some pics of the new motor I shall post them so you can all laugh

You are very welcome to stick around on here Kieran,

Nice choice of motor,

Not the easiest to remap though as my mate has one and had to change some sensors prior to mapping,

Although much like the focus, the golf takes the mods well.

I look forward to some pictures once you get it home mate.

Excellent choice.

• Like 1

im still a member of the vw forum from when i had the passat hope you enjoy the car

• Like 2

sorry to hear you've gone to VW but keep in touch young man

I left VW and came to Ford!

• Like 2

so did i sal found vw to be far too expensive for a start beware of the 8 drop links on the front of the vw mate 4 each side 2 upper and 2 lower expensive to replace but as always eBay sell good kits

• Like 1

Shame your next car is not a Ford, but I'm sure you will have fun in the GTi.

Be sure to post up some pics, and be good to still have you around on the forum. We have at least 2 members of staff who don't have Fords anymore, lol.

• Like 1

I was mucked around by a dealer or I would of had an orange st but with that happening and fuel cost Im glad I didn't

• Like 1

thats a very well rounded car to have there! have you avoided the tartan seat option or was that something that tickled your fancy?

Yes i would like to see pics, i love how a red strip on a grill can make a car much cooler!

• Like 1

I'm sure you will enjoy your new car m8 , there was a yellow Golf at the show haha , its a wonder you did not hear it , it was kicking out some mad Bass

• Like 1

Perhaps there should be an "other marques/ non Ford" section on the site

• Like 1

Ok guys here is newly named gwendoline golf a 2l gti with full leather avoiding the tartan and has sat nav dual zone climate and a 6cd autochanger

post-32783-0-75275400-1376323354_thumb.j

• Like 1

I will post more pics in due time

• Like 1

oh my god. you've gone and got (in my opinion) the best looking one; a mk5!

and in red! fair play B)

• Like 1

Yeah nice looking car there and plenty of additions too by the sounds of it.

• Like 1

Yeah nice looking car there and plenty of additions too by the sounds of it.

Fantastic car Preee,

I had one whip me on the M1 one Sunday evening,

I could keep behind him around 5 bus lengths behind,

But there was no way I could close that gap and that was at 15.okmh 1.7bar boost

But where I didn't succeed in closing space,

That 15 minutes would have cost him half a tank of petrol only cost me less than a quarter tank diesel lol

Cheap thrills are the best

So your admitting to speeding here Kenny ?

• Like 1

So your admitting to speeding here kenny ?

Eh no

The skin head in the black golf GTi was speeding and my eye sight isint the best so I was trying to get close enough to read his reg plate officer.

What a sexy golf mate! i am a VW to ford owner myself and like others have said it was just too damn pricey! a golf really was my first choice and i was going for a mk5 too! it sure will keep you happy, is it a DSG or manual?

Manual was trying to get a dsg but too far away so just went for the traditional manual

you got the right one the dsg is notoriously slow to react and some say dangerous quite a lot about it the problem of the hesitancy associated with the VW DSG gearbox and the
danger this causes when pulling out of road junctions and entering
islands.
can this problem be
sorted out electronicaly? By that I mean re-programing via the ECU

It stems from VW's ridiculous nannying mechanism that means you have to
press the footbrake to move the selector from N to D. The switching can
be slow to react and can make the assumption that because you were just
braking you don't want to accelerate

That's funny one of my workmates has the dsg version and he swears by it

I prefer to change gear when I want and into whatever gear I want

im like you when i want not when the car wants many do swear by it and a lot find it irritating like me add to the extra cost of replacing dual clutches yikes you picked a good one there mate

Sorry to see you go fella, but stick around and stay part of the family...

• 1 month later...

Ok guys a bit pic heavy but more of the gti as promised.

I have only completed 2 mods and that's wind deflectors and full white led interior light conversion and have a bluetooth kit planned to add but dont wanna spend much on it if u read below you will see why.

Opinion on the car, well tbh I cant wait to get rid of it. Dont get me wrong its fast, comfy, looks and sounds great, its loaded with full leather sat nav auto lights and wipers but I just think its not me I regret not getting an st so badly. I now feel like im withdrawn from ford and dont fit well with the gti at all so trying my damnest to get my gf to get a ford so I can borrow it to fulfil my ford withdrawals. Its honestly that bad im planning my next car which is just under 4 years away. So good news here is that my next car will be another ford focus but I have decided to get the one I truly fell for when I first laid eyes on it the focus rs500 yeah I know big money and high insurance but im hoping that the mk3 rs will be out and reduce the prices. But this is 4 years away so if I get one I will be ecstatic but if not then it will be a standard rs.

Thanks for reading guys

post-32783-0-73746200-1380488244_thumb.j

post-32783-0-29216900-1380488293_thumb.j

post-32783-0-46343700-1380488320_thumb.j

post-32783-0-14216400-1380488354_thumb.j

post-32783-0-60723600-1380488381_thumb.j

post-32783-0-57375000-1380488406_thumb.j

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club