Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Street Ka Cracked Rear Window

Julie mcc

Can anyone tell me the best place to purchase a rear plastic replacement window from. Mine cracked when I opened to hood yesterday. eBay seem to have them for £160 is this about right?

Thats seems to be a Basic price , i see there are also people offering to repair them for around £60 , i'm sure i have seen people on the forums that have replaced theirs maybe they will see your post and help you a little more

They're pretty simple to replace, they just zip out and in although they remove the pull tab from the zip (nothing you can't replicate with a paperclip though).

I believe that they also have a bit of sealing glue on them too but again is easy to do with a pot of rubber glue.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-STREET-KA-WINDOW-REAR-SCREEN-HOOD-REPAIR-ONLY-70-/251319426382?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AStreet+Ka&hash=item3a83ce1d4e

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-STREETKA-REAR-WINDOW-/261260197088?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cd4523ce0

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried the ebayer asking you to send in your old window for refurb it says cost is £75 which seems more reasonable

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club